6 years out - 6 kilos to go

kristy2007
on 3/6/13 12:05 pm - Belgium

I started this jouney six years ago at 277 pounds or 126 kg... Lapband first, which really did not work for me... So I had a revision surgery a year later to RnY and managed to reach my goalweight of 72 kg, (158 pounds)  which is the benchmark for normail weight to my night. i was thrilled to bits... But 

kristy2007
on 3/6/13 12:08 pm - Belgium

I regained about 25 pounds which I now struggle to loose again... Halfway there... Now I have 6 k to go.... Want to be back to "normal" weight before my 6 year anniversary i four weeks.... :-).  Any advice? 

Best Kristy

"LADYbug-j" L
on 3/7/13 10:23 am - Laurel, MD
Hi,
Your not alone, when it comes to wt. gain. I too am in the same boat. My anniversary is approaching as well. I also will be six yrs. post. op. Thing is I never reached any goal at all. Granted I did lose 130lbs. Coming from HW of 354lbs. Never got below 222lbs. regain 25lbs. on top of that, And trying like crazy to lose again, but it's been a very slow battle. But guess what? I refuse to give up. like before. All toghether I need to lose 60lbs. and by the grace of God, I will keep trying.
So good luck, as we continue on this lifetime battle.
Keep us posted-
Peace-jbug

"jbug"

"LADYbug-j" L
on 3/7/13 10:25 am - Laurel, MD
YOU CAN DO IT!! YES YOU/WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST HANG IN THERE.
It's not over until the skinny girls/women sing!!!!!!! lol.
Best Wishes to you!!
jbug

"jbug"

kristy2007
on 3/17/13 6:21 am - Belgium
Thanks for the encouagement ... I have to force myself to the gym .... That'll do the trick )) bikini season' s coming up... Not that I'll ever wear a bikini again... But it would be nice not to look horrid in a swimsuit that conceals all my scars ... ))

So...one k down five to go... One a week should be realistic
Most Active
Recent Topics