I feel like a failure

mama_of_two
on 1/8/14 4:29 am - UT

I have state insurance while my husband is going to school because he is not working and this is the 2nd time I have been on the 6month supervised diet and not been able to loose the %10 percent body weight that is required to get WLS.  I am able to lose the 30lbs in a year, but I just haven't been able to do it in 6months.

I am 35 years old, my BMI is 47, so need to loose 30lbs. I am pregnant so I will have to try again after I have my baby. I do not eat junk food all day. I try to eat healthy, but I have PCOS.  Sometimes I do overeat. I have tried the liquid diet, but I get really sick and I cannot function and take care of my small children. I cannot get a job at Starbucks and use their insurance because my husband canno****ch our children nor can anyone else while I was working. 

I have tried low carb like the Belly Fat cure which I know I can loose weight on, but I feel like I am starving without enough carbs and I can't seem to stay on it. I feel so discouraged.

Has anyone else had this problem? 

Please help

Thank you,

~Desperate Mother

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/14 11:42 am

I was diagnosed with PCOS, it is horrible to deal with, each person is different with their struggle with this disease.  Right now your health and the health of your baby needs to be top priority. I would not stress about how to lose weight and concentrate on enjoying your pregnancy for now. 

illinois Gama D.
on 1/9/14 8:24 am

Sometime  we have to address the "HEAD" issues BEFORE we have any type of surgery. For now you are going to feel as if you are struggling, ask you GYNE /OB, what you limit of calories should be and  i bet they will be happy to help you keep your calories and your baby's healt just fine! I also felt when i was pregnant the first time it was a free for all, gained a ****load, the second baby i learned my lesson and gained 18 lb and had a perferctly healthy daughter, reach out to your dr.  and they should also be able to guide you to a health professional to help with the head issues,

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

lainy0326
on 1/17/14 12:53 am - hialeah, FL

hi my name is lainy

have tried exercising?

Most Active
Recent Topics