To all Sleevers 6 months out or more who were slow loosers....

0jrsmith4
on 3/28/16 1:42 pm
VSG on 01/21/16

Good afternoon all you sleevers, 

I have a question. I am loosing weight at a very very slow pace. (when I say slow I really mean about 10lbs a month) I started out at 327lbs. I have been loosing about 7-10lbs pounds a month. I am only 3 months out. I want to know how much you lost per month. I have heard that weight loss slows overtime. Is this true for us as well? We're already loosing at such a slow pace. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/29/16 4:57 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Try cross posting on the VSG forum for more answers, not many people come here.

As to your question, I don't consider myself a slow loser & I really didn't care if I was. I don't have a breakdown of month to month. It's coming off, that's what matters. For me the point was to lose & get healthy. I didn't gain all my weight in a year, so it didn't matter to me if I lost it all in a year. It's the small & big changes that I've made that will stay with me for life that matters most.

Sometimes it is hard to not compare yourself to others, but you must try. This is your journey. Some people are really gung ho till they get to goal. I'm not one of them. Slow & steady has worked for me.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

soundview
on 4/19/16 4:18 pm
VSG on 09/28/15

I'm loosing at a slower then average pace but its still coming off pretty steady at 8-10lbs a month.  The first few months were good but now its all about loosing 2ish pounds a week.  I'm over half way to my goal so I'm happy with my weight loss.

Sleeve Surgery 9/28/2015 - HW 290, PreOp Diet -15lbs, SW 275, GW 148

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 5/18/16 6:00 pm
VSG on 03/16/15

Yes post this on one of the other forums and you will get more response . I also think if you loose 10 lbs a month you will be down 60 in 6 and 100 in 10. So that's not a bad thing. Just do what your doctor and team says, and keep reading and interacting here and you will have the success you seek.

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Ck1212
on 5/18/16 8:22 pm
VSG on 05/22/15

I'm not sure for everybody else but I'm losing about 1-2 pounds a week last month or so I have add lots of strength training getting big gains in muscle but 1-2 pound per week total loss

Most Active
Recent Topics