Weight Gain/taking it off 15 years Out

Cyndie B.
on 3/9/18 6:07 am
  1. OK guys it's been a scary year for me... I had a ulcer that I didn't know I even had. I was at work and started sweating profusely, got dizzy and they had to call an ambulance because I passed out. To make a long story short, I had to have emergency surgery on a bleeding ulcer that every time my heart would beat it would pump blood into my intestines. After the surgery I had to have a blood transfusion. Then the next two months I had to have iron infusions. I finally feel better but it's time to take my health serious again!!! I am working on a 45 lb weight gain and need to work on my water, protein, and vitamin schedule...... anyone want to do this with me?

Tri_harder
on 3/9/18 4:27 pm, edited 3/9/18 8:28 am

I am sorry you have had these problems. I am glad you feel better. Best of luck losing the regain. I am working on mine too. I am 209 and want to get down to 174 lbs. so that I am overweight rather than obese. I also have a lot of nice clothes that fit at 174 lbs. It is a challenge, but never give up. Tri

insideout
on 3/17/18 7:30 am

I hope you are on your road to recovery now best of luc****ep remembering the words the dr. said life time change. I forget these words many times & have put some weight back on but I am trying to get back on track. Best of luck to you. It helps some much to come back here were I started my journey and relating to with people that are just like me.

Kim W.
on 3/21/18 1:35 pm - Severn, MD

Hi Cyndie,

I am a RNY graduate - I had my surgery back in 2002 - I lost approximately 125lbs. Today I weight 176 and 2 months ago I weighed 202. I've had to have iron infusions too - and the last one took me to trip to the ER. The 202 scared me - as I didn't want to see 265+ again. I am on a program that is working wonders for me - it's BeBalanced Hormone Re-balancing (it started in Pennsylvania) here in Maryland. It's similar to HCG diet (which I did and I got down to my previous weight of 158/160- which is the weight I was able to maintain) but you do get more to each and more variety (all stuff you get at the grocery store- but clear - organic. This BeBalanced program works - and you get immediate results - which let me tell you if I don't see the scale moving I get depressed and I will not be compliant. I personally don't think I'll get down to the low 150's again and be able to maintain it, but I can say I love how I can fit into my 10/12's again :) Do some research and see if this program seems good for you - actually my doctor is very excited with my results as she wanted me just to get below 200 and I surpassed that quickly. Personally I think she wants to try it too! :)

The key is you are catching yourself before it's totally out of control. I keep an old picture of me handy to remind me where I have come from and reminding where I don't want to go again!!

Cyndie B.
on 3/21/18 1:46 pm

That is awesome!!!!! Is it something that you have to pay for... Like a program? I just quit my job to stay home with my grandson because my daughter has special needs. So I lost a lot of money by quitting... So is this something you're able to do on your own? I would love a partner ?

Kim W.
on 3/22/18 9:40 am - Severn, MD

Sadly it does cost $$$ - I was able to get my flexible payments to cover the cost - so I'm sure if you have medical insurance and you get a doctors note that it's important to your health you might get it approved for insurance.

Hedy W.
on 2/15/19 7:48 pm - Weston, fl
On March 21, 2018 at 8:35 PM Pacific Time, Kim W. wrote:

Hi Cyndie,

I am a RNY graduate - I had my surgery back in 2002 - I lost approximately 125lbs. Today I weight 176 and 2 months ago I weighed 202. I've had to have iron infusions too - and the last one took me to trip to the ER. The 202 scared me - as I didn't want to see 265+ again. I am on a program that is working wonders for me - it's BeBalanced Hormone Re-balancing (it started in Pennsylvania) here in Maryland. It's similar to HCG diet (which I did and I got down to my previous weight of 158/160- which is the weight I was able to maintain) but you do get more to each and more variety (all stuff you get at the grocery store- but clear - organic. This BeBalanced program works - and you get immediate results - which let me tell you if I don't see the scale moving I get depressed and I will not be compliant. I personally don't think I'll get down to the low 150's again and be able to maintain it, but I can say I love how I can fit into my 10/12's again :) Do some research and see if this program seems good for you - actually my doctor is very excited with my results as she wanted me just to get below 200 and I surpassed that quickly. Personally I think she wants to try it too! :)

The key is you are catching yourself before it's totally out of control. I keep an old picture of me handy to remind me where I have come from and reminding where I don't want to go again!!

congratulations on getting the weight off. I had my RNY in 2002 also. I lost 150 and kept it off for so many years. Then Menopause, life and eating too much, I gained 50 lbs back. What is involved in this BEBALANCEd program. I am really having the hardest time losing anything. Any suggestion would be helpful. Thanks.

Hedy

terri783
on 3/7/19 7:49 am - Pineville, LA

I was just reading your post. I live in Louisiana and do not have one of those clinics near me. I have gained all but 10 pounds back and am gaining rapidly. I am so discouraged and outdone with myself. Can you tell me about the HCG and the BeBalanced Hormone Re-Balancing, I see you posted a year ago. What do you think of this program after a year?

allbygrace
on 6/4/18 10:30 am
VSG on 12/08/14

Hi ,,, I just started back on this website and starting back on getting my regained weight back off.

Do you still need a partner? How are you doing... noticed you were asking for a weight loss partner back in March? Good luck!

Cyndie B.
on 9/28/18 7:56 pm - Woodbridge, Va

I just saw this!!! Yes I would love a partner...I am visiting my son in Korea and I will be home in a week or so... I'm cleaning and getting back on track

Most Active
Recent Topics