New year....NEW YOU (me too)

brenlee1965
on 1/1/19 4:41 am - New Berlin, NY
Good Morning Peeps! I am hoping 2019 proves to be the year that I get under 200lbs. I am a graduate of the RNY from Aug 2012 and I had originally lost 157lbs; regained 75lbs; have lost down to 9lbs. since Christmas. My boyfriend got me a Versa Fitbit because I was wanting to get healthier and wanted to track my sleep. I put a ticker on here that I only wanted to lose to 250lbs (cause that seems less daunting than the total amount I want to lose....I can always readjust that end goal). But, I need some accountability and support and that is where you all come in.....I think a lot of us have regained some weight and would love to get it off again. How about it? Wanna make 2019 that year that we do it?????
 Bren                
brenlee1965
on 2/1/19 2:04 pm - New Berlin, NY
As of Feb 1...I am at 260lbs.....keeping on, keeping on. How are you all doing?
 Bren                
Amy R.
on 2/8/19 12:23 pm

Just a thought: you may get more traffic if you post this out on the Main board and/or the RnY boards. Lots of regain struggles and advice over there.

Good luck. It's absolutely possible to lose regains, even huge ones.

brenlee1965
on 2/9/19 5:54 am - New Berlin, NY
Thanks Amy.
 Bren                
Persistence
on 5/26/19 10:45 am

I am returning to OH after many years. My RNY was in 2010. I got down to 189 and then regained 36 pounds over the last eight years. I started having trouble handing more and more foods and having dumping syndrome. I am starting over and just completed a 10 day pouch reset plan and have a beginning loss of 8 lbs. I have not had any symptoms since beginning again. I really want to get to my goal even though I am much healthier now than I was before the RNY. My goal is 140. I have tried to restart many times and have given up after the first or second day. I am really pleased I have gone these 10 days. I am hoping that some of you who have regained the weight, or regained and lost it again will share and support with me your successes.

Bitmoji ImageThanks, Maureen

Most Active
Recent Topics