Happy.......

Arlenem
on 7/28/05 2:40 pm - Truman Lake area, MO
I am glad this board is up and running. I've been wishing we had a board for folks that have been around awhile. I have been lurking on the main board and the over 50 board for a long time. Now I am scheduled for ps and have been on that board every day just reading. Sure hope this board takes off. Arlene
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/05 8:19 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Arlene - It would appear your wish has come TRUE - voila, GRAD board! Hope to see you POSTING more and lurking less? If we all toss out some idle thoughts on a daily basis, this board will GROW! Our VIRGINIA board was DEAD (as in cobwebs and tumbleweeds, kinda dead) about 6 months ago. A few of us started posting to it, little bit of everything and nothing, just to try and get conversations started. Thankfully, just 6 short months later, it's ALIVE and KICKING! As a GROUP, we can do it! Congratulations on your upcoming plastic surgery. Ive been through a few rounds of that myself (tummy tuck, breast lift w/implants and an arm lift) ...although my thighs and butt could use some MAJOR attention, Ive decided to lay low on surgery of any type for at least a year. My body is absolutely FED up with the constant cutting, methinks? Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 5:09 am - Fort Myers, FL
Lei--speaking of surgery--how long did it take you to recover from your breasts/arms? You did do both of those things together--right? Did I mention that the doc I am using for the boobs/arms does a neat breast lift procedure using the pectoralis muscle as a sling for my natural tissue and his pics look good. I'm excited--no implants but perky boobs. I don't even know what boobs are reallysupposed to look like. How is your arm scar looking? Do you think I can have the arms/boobs dones mid September and play in a golf tournament mid November? How long was the recovery from your abdominaplasty? Trying to figure out if I could have that before Thanksgiving and go on my cruise Dec. 17? What do you think?
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 5:15 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey Arlene--I've been stalking that plastic surgery board also. Not a tremendous amount of action over there. I am now obsessed with getting as much info as possible. I'm thinking, like Lei said we've got to make it OUR mission to help this board along. So if you guys get tired of my pink shirt--just tell me--I'll change it. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics