I'm here!

danabky
on 7/29/05 3:29 am - NC
It is amazing that hardly anyone posts from my time period though. 4-5 years ago, there were just a handful of posters. Guess they have moved onto their merry way! I really miss Debbie Underwood (Jeffers), remember her? Also Pam German, Al M. Teena, Cindy H, Jo M, lots of names I cannot even remember. I am not sure if I can be of much help to anyone though but it is nice to see the long term post-op people here! I am still wanting a thigh lift. This heat is making me swell up and my thighs are rubbing together again. Something I thought would never happen again. I just have so much loose skin and it's filling up with water. Thanks Amy for making this board! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 4:25 am - Fort Myers, FL
Dana--Pam Germain came back and posted a while ago for a couple days. Have not heard anything from Teena A in ages, although I was thinking about her the other day. I was looking for plastic surgery appeal letters. Chub rub--that's what my daughter tells me the rash between your thighs is called--of course in your case that wouldn't be true. Have you noticed there is some sort of product they sell that is supposed to help prevent that. I think I have seen it in magazines. I'll keeep my eyes open for the name.
danabky
on 8/8/05 3:02 am - NC
thanks sweetie..sorry for the delay in responding!!! LOL.. well mainly its heat bumps between my legs. Like when you shave your thighs and then its like little ingrown hair bumps. I will be glad when this heat and humidity goes away! Good to see you again! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 8:21 am - Yakima, WA
I've seen all those folks post (except Debbie ) in recent months...and heck yeah you've got something to offer! It is a BIG help to me to be able to ask questions and learn from those further out than me. I lurk sometimes on the grads list at yahoo....but it's went pretty far afield for me to keep up with it anymore. Ya know?
danabky
on 8/8/05 3:04 am - NC
Yep.. I never could figure out that grad board there. It was too complicated for me. I like the way this one is set up with pictures and stuff. I am HORRIBLE at the email thingie because of time limitations and I don't do well with Listserves that only communicate via email. Debbie is having some serious problems. I emailed her but havent heard back. Hugs, Dana
Elle Felts
on 7/29/05 8:31 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
HEY THERE DANA, GIRL! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU. YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME. REMEMBER LAST SUMMER WHEN I GOT MY IMPLANTS? YOU WERE THE GREATEST FRIEND TO ME. I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. ELLE
danabky
on 8/8/05 3:06 am - NC
thanks sweetie! I lurk a lot but rarely have time to post anymore. I am glad that I was able to inspire you! I can't believe I am so far out. It seems like yesterday! Hugs, Dana
DeeDee
on 7/30/05 12:11 pm
It's so good to see you here! I still think about you every few weeks when we drive through Lexington. I'm sending good thoughts your way hoping you get that thigh lift! DeeDee
danabky
on 8/8/05 2:58 am - NC
hi Dee Dee!!! Great pic! Now I know what you look like!!! How is that little cottage in the country?? I have been super busy interpreting and going to conferences. I am also working part time in Atlanta and Tampa. Good to hear from you! Dana
danabky
on 8/8/05 2:59 am - NC
KIM!! How ya doing? I know.. the heat and humidity makes the top wrinkly loose skin part fill with fluid and then they rub together. UCK. I have a great surgeon but I cant afford the 4K now that I am on my own. I have been working like crazy though. Good to see you! dana
Most Active
Recent Topics