I am almost 2 years out...hunger issues

Terese
on 7/29/05 12:32 pm - Lutz, FL
I am almost 2 years out and never quie hit my goal of 160. I struggle with not the "kind of" food that I am eating, but that I am hungry two hours after I eat. I still don't eat alot at one meal. Speaking of which...how much are you all able to eat at one meal? Thanks for the new board...what a great idea Terese -130 8-19-03
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 12:50 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Terese--Is this Terese from the Orlando event? I am having the same problem with being hungry again quickly. I was just reading the pouch rules thing again. I decided a few days ago to go back to not drinking for 45 minutes after eating. I am embarrassed to say that I started slacking on that. The other thing it mentions is that it is really important to make sure when we eat to eat solid proteins. I think I do that--but I'm gonna really concentrate on that. I can eat lots more than I used to, but if it is solid it is much less. I don't really have a specific amount I can tell you.
WendyNVA
on 7/29/05 10:08 pm - Va Beach, VA
HI Terese, Are you drinking with your meals? Wendy
Kathy M.
on 7/30/05 3:01 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Hi Terese I am 2 1/2 year out and have been struggling with the same issues for the past year... I eat a pretty small meal - trying to eat the protein first and salad or veggie and then if room a slight bit of carb but I find after an hour or two I am ready to eat again.. that is the problem I think - the grazing and not just eating at meal times. I have had lots of suggestions and I think I am going to try and up my protein shake consumption - I have had one every morning since surgery (with maybe once a week exception for some eggs) for breakfast and I have been told that if I were to have 2 or 3 a day it would help my cravings and up my protein so I would want to graze less.. I hate spending the money on more protein shakes, but it would be worth it if it works!!
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/30/05 2:03 pm - Florence, AL
I love protein shakes. I try to drink one every day. I get two in on some days. I just don't get hungry. I hope I stay this way. I do get sudden urges where I feel as though I should be eating something, but I grab a sugar/free popsicle or two sugar/free Turtles. I need to stay away from the Turtles, but the sugar alcohols found in them help me with another problem I have! I wish you the best! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics