This is Great!!!

sixcss
on 7/30/05 11:51 am - Hillsboro, OR
Hi! I am 1 year and 24 days out. I really needed a place to come and see how it is long term out. I want to see what others are doing to help keep the pounds and old urges to eat at bay. You all are great and I spend time on the main board everyday gleening what Info I can. This will be a help to all of us "Grad" post ops. Thanks for all of your insights, and a continued sucessful journey to all of us. I hope to come here for years to come. I want to beat the fat demon!!!! Connie
Elle Felts
on 7/30/05 12:43 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Best of luck to you. I think we all have the same demons with FAT issues. I know I do. Elle
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/30/05 1:46 pm - Florence, AL
Hey! I think this board will be great, too! I enjoy reading about successful post-ops who have kept off their weight for 1 or more years. It gives me HOPE! Hugs and happiness, Tammy
SteveApril45
on 7/30/05 10:13 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Connie I am 20 months post-op and I have been having eating problems.It all started when my friend Cathy told me she is moving to Richmond Va in a few months.I have been eating the wrong foods and I think too much.I know this is emotional eating but I am having to catch myself when I start eating to much,I even poured a ton of salt on something so I wouldn't eat it anymore.I have to get pass this stage of my journey because i've lost almost 300 lbs and I don't want to mess up now.Hope you all have a great day...steve
Most Active
Recent Topics