Much support and prayers needed for fellow "Grad"...

capnkman
on 7/31/05 12:44 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hi all. I don't know if you all remember Georgette Wait a.k.a....Gigee, but she will be having back surgery tomorrow. She has had some pretty serious issues with her back for a little while now and she is having a super hard time with it right now. She had surgery about a year and a half ago and has done super so far. Her attitude and personality are second to none and I consider her a super friend even though we have never met face to face. I hope to someday. Anywho...I promised her that I would try to drum up some support for her and I think that's why tonight of all nights I discovered this new board. Perfect for getting the support of us old timers out to her. Please, if you have even 15 seconds, drop her a line to her support page and let her know you got her back and are here supporting her. It is my understanding that "Cajun" will have an update on her condition tomorrow but I don't know what time. Thanks again and I hope you all have a super evening and week...Cap'n K-Man http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=W1091809461
Andi B
on 7/31/05 1:11 pm - Canton, OH
Cap'n dude! thanks for the update. went to her surgery page and posted. Andi B in Ohio
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:51 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Thanks Andi!! I know she appreciates it...Cap'n K-Man
Tessy716
on 7/31/05 2:02 pm - King George, VA
DONE ~~T
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:52 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Thanks T!!
dcox94
on 7/31/05 8:25 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Ken, You got it....She is a very special gal. We are in the same support group and she is wonderful. Its nice to see support all over this board for her! Thanks and of course I am off to sign her page....I hope things go well for her. Debbie
capnkman
on 7/31/05 11:53 pm - Half past the monkey's butt..., WI
Hi Debbie!! Thanks so much for the support...I'm sure you know how much it means to her. Please give her a nice, gentle hug from the Cap'n when you see her the next time. I would love to meet her in person some day...Cap'n K-Man
Queen of Plaster
on 8/1/05 2:25 am - Woodland Park, CO
Done Kristy
Most Active
Recent Topics