What a great board!

Andi B
on 7/31/05 1:10 pm - Canton, OH
Good evening everyone! I am usually a lurker on the OH boards and read it everyday. I am so happy there is a board now for the 1 year + post ops. I have been reading so many great messages.... I am almost 18 months out and have basically been at a standstill for a couple of months. I have lost a total of 13 pounds since 12/17/04. My surgeon is happy with that but I would like to lose another 13 lbs for my own personal goal. I weighed 315 at surgery and I am down to 183. I fluctuate between 183 and 186....sooo frustrating.. I, too, have hunger pangs....I try to stick with yogurt or fruit but sometimes those EVIL carbs get their way. I try to get some protein in with those carbs...such as cheese with the wheat thins....I won't eat chips or popcorn...crackers are my downfall.... But anyways, I keep on working at it. I do have an incisional hernia and I will have to have that taken care of. I am hoping to do this electively as we are in peak season at work and I really can't take time off.... Hope to be less of a lurker here and more active. One of these days I'll do up a pic to go with the messages...haven't got a picture I like enough yet to post.... take care everyone! Andi B. 315/183/goal hope 170
tammy 5xblessed
on 7/31/05 2:58 pm - Florence, AL
You have done very well with your weight loss! I wish you continued success. Hugs and sweet dreams, Tammy
Elle Felts
on 7/31/05 11:01 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
HIJACK: Hiya TAMMY5XBLESSED!!!! WOooooo hoooo, it's good to see you. I LOVE YA GIRL!!!!! Elle
Most Active
Recent Topics