Hello!!!

eileen f
on 7/31/05 2:09 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Folks! I'm so glad to see people over here that I used to see more of on the main MB when I first started with OH!! I am about 22 months post-op now and have gone from around 245 down to 155. I have about 15-20 pounds more that I would like to lose, but if I never get there, I will still be very happy with what I have accomplished! I had an abdominoplasty with muscle tightening and lipo on June 1st and am so very happy with my results!! It is so great to have a flat stomach and not have my flab hanging out the legs of my underwear I am looking forward to reading the posts on this board every day!! Eileen P.s. Lei, Wendy, and Kim ~ HI GIRLFRIENDS!!! Where's Carole??!!
eileen f
on 8/1/05 11:23 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Kim!! Wow, what a nice thing for you to say! I always hate having my picture taken, so I really appreciate you saying that they look good! Wish you could have come Saturday night ~ it was fun! It is really fun to watch the line dances! I can't believe that Lei has actually gotten me to get out there to dance! She is very persuasive!! Eileen
WendyNVA
on 7/31/05 9:37 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, Good to see familiar faces on the new board. I love that they put together some places to address specifics. Had a blast Saturday night hanging with everyone, cant wait to do it again. Who's in charge of lunch this week? I'm thinking its Kims turn, or did I dream that? Wendy
eileen f
on 8/1/05 11:30 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Wendy!! It really was fun Saturday night! You were a dancing fool that night! It was good to see you having such a nice time! Haven't checked the mail yet so I don't know about lunch yet. I went to work this am at 8:30 and didn't get home tonight until 7:30. I keep telling myself to think of the good $$ I made today, so I don't feel so pitiful about being there so long!! It was a really long day though and I am really bushed! I think I might need a 'hurricane' Eileen
WendyNVA
on 8/1/05 9:22 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey Girlie, Sure was fun, enjoyed it so much. Who'd of thunk I'd be dancing so much? LOL.. I don't even care that I cant do it well, just like moving and enjoying myself! Inhibitions be damned! Dont you work so hard girl.. you're supposed to ease back into work after surgery aren't ya? Take it easy! Enjoy that hurricane! Wendy
Elle Felts
on 7/31/05 10:59 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I'm not Lei, Wendy, Kim or Carole, but I wanted to say hello anyway. Have a great week. Elle
eileen f
on 8/1/05 11:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Elle! Thank you for stopping by to say 'HI!'. It is nice to meet you!! Eileen
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 11:36 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
HI EILEEN. I THINK WE USED TO TALK SOME ON THE MAIN BOARD A COUPLE YEARS AGO. AREN'T YOU A FRIEND OF LEILANI'S???
eileen f
on 8/1/05 11:48 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Yes, I hang out here in Virginia Beach with Leilani! She, I and the other 3 girls (Wendy, Kim and Carole) are best buddies and get together several times every week! We have alot of fun! There is also a large group that we get together with periodically for 'group get togethers'! There were 20 of us that went out together this past weekend for dancing at a C & W bar, we had a big picnic a few weeks ago, we met for dinner and karaoke a couple of months ago with a big group, David Becker organized a big get-together in Richmond in June, etc. We have a good time!! Come on over and visit us on the Va Board sometime! Eileen
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/05 11:44 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Eileen-Nice of you to stop by. How are you doing since your abdominoplasty? I'm getting into the plastics now. It is nice to see all these "old faces".
Most Active
Recent Topics