What a great board!

cathy M.
on 8/1/05 12:52 am - hiram, GA
Wow, what a great board! I will be three years out on 10/22/02, and have maintained my weight loss for the last year and a half. Well, this journey has not been easy to say the least, I yearn for that first year when the weight loss was so dramatic, and the feelings that you get from the transformation. At this point, weight gain is a daily nightmare for me, this is my biggest fear. I choose to weigh myself only once a week, and this works well for me. My food addiction is alive and well within me, I guess this would be my biggest regret, thus far. Not gaining control of this, has not been for lack of trying. Everyday, I wake up with the determination to fight it, some days I win, and some days I lose. I hope everyone on this board is doing well, and I wish you all the best! Cathy
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 1:38 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Hello Cathy. Thanks for being here. Elle
WLS_Deb
on 8/1/05 2:42 am - East, Tx
Hey Cathy its nice to meet u. I agree that its a daily struggle with the food demons. But when I go into the closet ...whooopiee its soo much fun to wear clothes I use to dream about... great job on your journey!! deb
Most Active
Recent Topics