Check this out...

Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 1:18 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
This is what I did for my DH birthday last monday. Man, was he ever surprised. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ellefelts/album?.dir=/39db&.src=ph Don't ask me why I did this, but it sure was FUN, FUN, FUN!!! And, he loved it. Elle
WLS_Deb
on 8/1/05 2:06 am - East, Tx
awwwwwwwwwwwww how cool. You looked as good , NO you looked better than most that were in that picture around DH girl... I bet you're his favorite hooter girl *winks* deb
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 2:13 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEB.
scoopstew
on 8/1/05 2:08 am - League City, TX
You are a generous woman. And, by the way, I'd kill for legs as great as yours. Mine look awful. they no longer rub together but they look like elephant skin. You look awesome. Hope your hubby knows how fortunate he is to have you. Melissa 270/136/128 or so 5'2''
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 2:13 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. ELLE
**willow**
on 8/1/05 3:11 am - Lake In The Hills, IL
I'd practically kill for your legs. After $6000 in plastic surgery on mine they are not even close to looking as good as yours! You are very lucky. And your husband is even luckier! to have you by his side.
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 8:16 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I HAD A THIGH LIFT 2 YEARS AGO, SO A GREAT PLASTIC SURGEON AND A NICE PAIR OF SHEER ENERGY PANTY HOSE DOES WONDERS. I HAPPEN TO THINK MY LEGS LOOK JUST FINE WITHOUT THE HOSE, BUT IT WAS PART OF THE UNIFORM. ELLE
Amanda-DS
on 8/1/05 7:58 am
so when are you going to start working there.............you look wonderful!! gratitude is my attitude Amanda S VG-DS October 2001 highest >350/342 start of wls journey/156@goal and after ps
Elle Felts
on 8/1/05 8:14 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I HAD A GUY AT THE WINDOW TINTING SHOP ASK ME THE OTHER DAY, IF I WORK AT HOOTERS. SEEMS HE WAS THERE THE DAY OF THE PARTY. I ABOUT DIED!!! ELLE
DeeDee
on 8/1/05 10:54 am
That does look like a fun way to celebrate a birthday and the fact you look great as a Hooter's Babe! Nice hubby you've got there! =) DeeDee
Most Active
Recent Topics