xPost: 6 Months Post Op. -107lbs! Pics!

Kelby F.
on 5/8/11 9:40 am - Minot, ND
 Well I'm a couple days early on my 6 month surgiversary, but I'm posting anyways!!

I would've never dreamed I could feel so good about myself. It's soo awesome to be able to go out and not dread running into people.. now I want to! It's such a confidence booster to have someone say, "Damn you look great!" 

Last weekend when I was out it was kind of funny. A lady I use to sit by at work and hadn't seen for awhile comes up to my friend and asks who I am.. my response, "REALLY??? You don't know who I am" She took a 2nd look and said, "OH MY GOD KELBY!!!! I would've never recognized you if it weren't for that smile!!!"  

This journey for me has been a ride... 

Month 1: -21lbs
Month 2: - 14lbs
Month 3: - 11lbs
Month 4: - 10lbs
Month 5: - 8lbs
Month 6 (and I still have 2 days left!): - 17lbs!!! 

Month 4 is when I had my AH HA moment and realized I was letting myself fall back into my hold eating habits.. So thanks to a swift kick and taking some advice from the vets here I went back to basics and re-looked at how, how much, and what I was eating. Well it's paid off and I couldn't be happier. 

Any who... Here are some pics for you. I still have a way to go in this journey and I'm not ready to quit!!! 

Right: Taken August 2010 at my highest. Left: Me today at 249

The change in my face is crazy!! My eyes keep getting bigger... not soo much chub hiding them!! I

As always thanks soo much for all of your support.. you are ALL AMAZING!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

nursenaomi85
on 5/8/11 11:21 am - houston, TX
You look amazing girl keep up the good work!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
HW:322   CW:180   1st goal: 150    2nd goal:125-130(im a shorty)  

kristine V.
on 5/9/11 5:48 am - FL
congrats, you look great! i can see your eyes now! i can't wait until i can actually see a difference in me
  starting weight: 343 current weight: 273 goal weight: 143
Lisie318
on 5/10/11 12:18 am - VA
 Kelby!!! you look absolutly amazing!! keep up the great work girl!!

remembrtherain
on 5/10/11 3:52 pm - San Francisco, CA
Kelby!!! Get it girl! you look so foxy. I love it! keep up the amazing lovin. Just be true to yourself and everything will work out in the long run.
Hugs!!
Kelby F.
on 5/10/11 9:50 pm - Minot, ND
Thanks girls! 

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

gizmo113
on 5/11/11 8:53 pm - Camby, IN
 You look awesome!!! Way to go girl!

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 434 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2147 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4072 views