two months out!

PriscillaY
on 5/20/11 11:35 am, edited 5/20/11 3:03 pm - Highland Falls, NY
okay so here i am, two months out! i'll make this short but sweet.

weight loss: 
starting weight: 374lbs
day of surgery:  360lbs
today: 303lbs
total weight loss: 71lbs

starting jeans size: 28
jean size today: 20!!!!!
starting blouse size: 26/28, 4x
blouse size today: 18/20, 2x

workout routine: gym 3-5x a week 
focus on 30-60 minutes elliptical/recumbent bicycle and then 30-60 minutes weights (my arms are already so saggy and gross!)

complications:
had some trouble with vomitting everything i ate and drank. found out it was just a nasty side effect after being hospitalized for 4 days.
experienced serious constipation. if you are pre op, do not learn the hard way BUY MIRALAX bc with the calcium and actigall you will need it. i could not go for a week and i wanted to DIE.

pictures!

***i messed up the date! but also, sorry you have to scroll i couldn't make it any smaller!
some people can really see the difference. i don't know if i can SEE it but i do feel it. especially in my clothes. oh and of course i chopped alllll my hair off and donated it to locks of love. its been a busy few months!

highest weight: 387 starting weight: 375 current weight: 223 goal weight: 175    
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 11:58 pm
Congrats! 71 pounds, sweet!

I'm glad the vomiting stopped. I remember that was no fun when I was a newbie. I had two stricture. They were nightmares.
gizmo113
on 5/21/11 2:19 am - Camby, IN
 You look awesome!!!!! :) 

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

ebonyfigueroa
on 5/27/11 11:33 am
ur doin good, keep up the good work
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 444 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2163 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4082 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6643 views