sorta an xpost been awhile anyone see a psychotherapist

HolliM
on 6/20/11 8:41 pm - Red Bush, KY
if so how did you feel? like it? did you think it helped ? did you go back ?
going to nap for a bit. see my psychotherapist 2nd app., then meet a friend too give her some clothes for her son that my son can no longer wear (thats what friends are made for (hearts) lol).
~ hollim

Highest Weight 335                      When I came home 330.2
Surgery Weight 321.4                   Current 170
www.myspace.com/hma82

Lisie318
on 6/23/11 3:37 am - VA
 I've been seeing someone since i started this progress back in august 2010, i have surgery in a week and i think going to see someone and talk to someone has been the biggest help. She makes me set goals for myself, talk about my feelings that others dont understand.  Give it a try, i think this will help you get through whatever is on your mind.

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 12:44 pm - Winter Park, FL

I find that it helps allot. However, I am a psychotherapist so I might be biase. lol I was a young therapist, beginning my practice at the age of 24. One thing I've discovered is finding a therapist that is a good fit for you. We are a witness to your life and it's important to eventually be comfortable with whom
ever you invite in. I made sure I got my own therapist before beginning this journey because of the emotionality of the journey as well as wanting to learn new additional coping skills to make sure I am successful as possible. You will be in my thoughts!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 444 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2166 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4082 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6644 views