4 years post-op

Jessica Martinez
on 8/29/11 12:03 am - Houston, TX
so i heven't been on here in forever but today i'm 4 years post op so i thought i would update for those of you beginning this journey...4 years ago i weighed in at 265 the morning of my surgery...i'm happy to announce that i am now 160 after 4 years i lost 100 lbs and have managed to keep it off...just though i would share...loving life post op
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/11 6:24 am - RI
Thank you for sharing.

That definitely is an inspiration. A motivator for me... knowing that someone else out there who has had this surgery and has been successful.

I appreciate you & your success story... good for you! Keep it up!
Jessica Martinez
on 8/29/11 6:56 am - Houston, TX
Thanks so much..I would also like to add that if any of you ladies have any concerns about pregnancy after surgery...i gave birth to a healthy baby boy 4 months ago...i had no complications during my pregnancy due to the surgery...had some issues with eating cause some days i would be ravenous but couldn't eat as much as i (or my hormones) wanted to
losing_it86
on 9/4/11 10:07 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 05/19/09 with
 awesome! im 2 yrs out and down 142lbs down and i also just had a lil boy 4 months ago! :D the pregnancy was rough as hell for me but he was nice and healthy! hes a big boys :D 
<3 Michael (the girl)

Sweet_56
on 9/8/11 8:08 am - Saskatchewan, Canada
I am relieved to read your post and the one below it. My Fiance and I want kids really bad, but I am not interested in getting pregnant at my current weight. Kids is among a list of reasons I have decided on WLS.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 445 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2172 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4085 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6644 views