just need to vent a bit :(

katielove
on 9/23/11 6:26 am - Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
**Sorry this is a long one, and kind of TMI***

The past few days have been really rough food wise. I've been not feeling great, and I've been super nauseous ... so I really havent been eating. Today I had a SUPER early appointment with my ob/gyn to get my iud adjusted because it wasn't in the right spot (because my uterus is stupid and hates me) ... and it was really rough. It was actually super painful and I don't want to get in to details because that would SERIOUSLY be too much information.... so I'll just leave it at painful (which is why I got the IUD though, because like I told my dr... the 24hrs of pain today.... outweighs the pain of pregnancy and childbirth and then raising a child... pregnancy legit scares me) anyway... like i was saying.. My appointment was SUPER early... I had to be there at 745 for an 8am appt. I can't eat that early. Thats like.. way to early for me to eat. I need at least an hour of functioning awake time before I can eat food, so I usually eat around 930.

So I went on an empty stomach. And Like ... super empty because I really didn't eat much the past two days. I felt dizzy during the procedure but he said that was normal because of the shock of the pain... and after I felt okay. They had me lay down for a while and when I got up I felt fine. Then when I was standing to make my follow up appointment I got super dizzy and light headed and according to the receptionist I turned a lovely shade of snow white. I recognized this feeling and I knew I was close to passing out. They had me sit down and gave me juice. They had done a finger ***** to check my glucose and it was at 48. A normal reading for fasting glucose should be above 60. So then my dr gave me his fruit cup and had me lay down in one of the rooms for like an hour and a half. I feel much better in the terms not wanting to pass out ... but I'm still in a lot of pain. And I'm super nauseous. But I HAVE to eat ... but since I'm nauseous I dont want to eat... but I force myself to get SOMETHING down... and then I get even more nauseous.

Sorry. I'm just whiney and complainey today. Its grey and cloudy and wet here and I've been crying on my couch since I got home. Just needed to vent

<3 Katie  facebook.com/katielynn8806   http://notjustaface.blogspot.com/  My blog!
~~ Life is too important to be taken seriously~~ Oscar Wilde

Includes the 50lb loss pre-op       

Candeegal
on 9/25/11 2:15 pm
I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. Thats a lot to go through and I know exactly what you mean on having IUD issues. That is definitely no fun and I almost passed out when they put mine in! Well I hope you are doing better. Remember how far you have come and everything will be ok!!! *hugs*
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 444 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2160 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4080 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6642 views