Psych Evaluation?

harmerel194
on 6/7/12 7:01 am
 I just got a letter in the mail today with the date for my psych evaluation. It's on July 20th. I'm really glad that the process is moving forward, but I'm kind of nervous too. What were your experiences with psych evaluations? What type of things do they ask? Just trying to prepare myself :)
exohexoh
on 6/7/12 9:51 am - West Chester, PA
 i was given a booklet before my appointment that i needed to fill out, it had some questions that referred to general mental health, some about body image, expectations, etc. and my actual appointment was going over it with the psych, she had me elaborate on some things but it took maybe 45 minutes total. it was pretty easy and low stress.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

harmerel194
on 6/8/12 4:01 am
Thank you, I just contacted the doctors office to make a change with the date it was scheduled for (i live 3 hours away from where i am having surgery). She said that my booklet was in the mail that i needed to fill out before the appointment. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! 
meggy9
on 6/11/12 12:11 am - MN
RNY on 06/18/12
Mine went interestingly. I had some underlying issues that he was concerned about and I ended up needing to go for counseling for a few months before he gave me the green light. It made a huge difference though. The best thing you can do is be as honest as possible on all the questions and during your meeting.

HW:266/CW:174/GW:130

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 445 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2174 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4086 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6644 views