New to OH! Future sleever!

Banana14
on 10/20/13 5:00 am

Hi! I am new to the OH website. When I went for my psych eval she recommended this site and said there is a TON of support on here. My surgery won't be until February 2014 and I am having the gastric sleeve but I wanted to get in and meet some new friends and talk about issues and throw out any questions I might have. I'd love to hear from any other sleevers out there!!

Thanks,

Shannon

kelliej806
on 10/22/13 6:01 am - IA
VSG on 02/04/14
Hi Shannon! I'm new here as well, and it sounds like we are heading down the same path. I'm shooting for sleeve surgery in January but it will probably be closer to February. Just have to get through the psych eval. Apparently my psychologist wants 3 sessions before she will give me the ok. I think I'm more nervous for those sessions than the actual surgery!
Banana14
on 10/26/13 12:33 am
Hey Kellie! 3 sessions? I thought my psych eval was going to be kind of weird but it went really smoothly so don't be nervous! I'm excited for this journey though. This will open a whole new world for me! Keep in touch...we can share our experience!!!!
rissa1224
on 10/28/13 2:20 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

WELCOME!!! I had my VSG 12/5/12 and I was 24. This site is super helpful with all the support. I come on here almost daily and browse and or even post. I am here for you if you have any questions or concerns. Welcome and good luck on your journey! It's an awesome ride!

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 445 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2172 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4085 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6644 views