hi

Kristina679
on 12/27/11 7:24 am - Somerville, MA
RNY on 03/20/12
   had no idea this forum existed.  I have posted on the VSG forum  I am 32 years old  and i am from somerville ma wich is near boston. I am all cleared  just waiting for my date. I am getting very anty beasuse i want to have to surgery now. The more time i have to wait  more i think it will not work. I hope to meet some people my age 

aimbelina
on 1/1/12 10:58 am - MA
 Hi! I am also from Mass(about an hour west of Boston). I got my surgery date a couple weeks ago and am so excited! Good luck to you!!
~amy
artroxy blue
on 1/10/12 1:21 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I'm originally from Somerville too! I'm a newbie here, as well. I'll be 34 in a couple of weeks, so we're pretty close in age. Support is always important! Good luck!
Kristina679
on 1/12/12 5:16 am - Somerville, MA
RNY on 03/20/12
  artrox

you have the same doctor as i do. how far along are you? i  just got cleared today and next thurs i am  meeting with him to  get my date

artroxy blue
on 1/17/12 10:12 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I'm meeting him next week for the consult, and then we'll be going from there. I'm hoping to get scheduled during April vacation--if not, I'll have to wait til this summer. I've got to coordinate w/ different people to watch my daughter during recovery. 
Twizzled D.
on 1/12/12 9:57 am
 Hi all and good luck to you! :) I'm 31 and was sleeved 12/21/11 - from Pennsylvania but I lived in Boston for 4 years for school...miss that city every day. 
-Kristi

Most Active
Recent Topics