The plastic surgery decision - LBL vs TT - vanity vs necessity

smbergie200
on 5/5/12 7:54 pm - Naples, FL
** Warning -  censored nudity at bottom link - not for work **

I'm gonna do a cross post on this one. Just wanted to get some different opinions. So I have come to a crossroads so to speak. I have got my nutrition and eating down to a science. I have mastered the discipline of going to the gym. I have sweated and pushed myself to the max to transform my body into the body I have desired for a lifetime. I set a goal for 190 which is a number I pulled out of thin air. I based it on a weight when I was 18 years old. I was thin and scrawny back then. Now I am 36 and after losing tons of weight and hitting the gym I have gotten pretty strong and have bulked up with muscle quite a bit. So here is the dilema. I am battling vanity vs necessity.

I have come across a sum of money. It is sitting in the bank and reserved for my plastic surgery. Now I already contacted a doctor in mexico to get his opinion on what procedure would be best for me. A lower body lift and inner thigh lift is what he recommended. My main issue is with all the extra skin around my abdominal region. A tummy tuck would get the job done. So whats the problem you may ask. Well - how vain should I take this plastic surgery journey. I have the opportunity to get a tummy tuck in Miami Florida now or wait and save up to get the Body Lift in mexico. What makes this decision difficult is that I am also trying to get back to college to accomplish a goal of being a pharmacist. If I wait to save up the money for mexico it would delay college again because I would have to work alot to save the money. I may be able to take a class or something but I would not be able to attend full time.

Then of course there is always the option of getting the tummy tuck now and later on getting the rest done but that would be multiple major plastic surgeries and I don't know if I want to put myself through all that. Needs vs wants. Do I really need a tight butt and inner thighs that no one will see unless I am naked? Yeah I want it, but do I really need it.

I think I am at a good weight right now and I think 190 is too low of a weight for me. While I could get there I would look too scrawney. I think Im ready to take the plunge and get the rest of the job done with plastics.

The link below is a link to a mostly nude semi censored shot. Yeah Im brave and its pretty revealing but the purpose of the pic is to help me decide what to do. If your offended by partial nudity than please dont click the link unless you want to be offended. lol.  Put yourself in my postion and pretend you were a 36 year old guy. What would you do? Well thats enough rambling on for me. Thanks for the help.

** warning - censored nudity - not for work **
s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/smbergie215/

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

MzKeepinOn
on 5/6/12 10:55 am
 Do the tummy tuck. Your legs and butt do NOT look bad at all.  Get the tummy tuck/love handles taken care of and become a pharmacist sooner than later and you will be set!  You look great!
Most Active
Recent Topics