I am 38 and New to this site

Roxann H.
on 7/5/12 11:44 pm - OH
RNY on 01/28/13
I was so excited to have found this forum.  I am in my 3rd month of diet and exercise and literally driving myself crazy!!  I am anxious to get this done.  I know that I have so much to learn and that is the only thing that is keeping me sane.   I love this website, I am on it all the time.   I would love to find new friends!!  I am from Ohio!!

Obesity now contributes to the death of more than 360,000 Americans a year. The incidence of childhood obesity is now at epidemic levels. Alarm bells are going off all over the place. But our government has done virtually nothing.? - Tom Harkin
July 23-12 Nut September 17-12 Nut
August 20-12 Nut  October 23-12 LAST nut!!!

happydays77
on 7/8/12 11:07 am, edited 7/8/12 11:07 am - WI
Hey I am new here too. Waiting for ins approval and my date of surgery. I am hoping to have it done the first week in August some time. I  am just so ready for this. I have wanted this for a long time. Finally got a job in the Hospital who's benefits actually covered this. I was always on my Hubbys before and the surgery was excluded from his plan. I did not have to do any diet and exercise program. I have a pre surgery diet to follow.
Roxann H.
on 7/8/12 12:27 pm - OH
RNY on 01/28/13
Good luck to u!! Let me know when u get approval!! You are in my thoughts!! We are all in this together

Obesity now contributes to the death of more than 360,000 Americans a year. The incidence of childhood obesity is now at epidemic levels. Alarm bells are going off all over the place. But our government has done virtually nothing.? - Tom Harkin
July 23-12 Nut September 17-12 Nut
August 20-12 Nut  October 23-12 LAST nut!!!

veranda
on 7/12/12 1:21 pm
Welcome!

Gillian P.
on 7/15/12 11:52 pm - Virginia beach, VA
Welcome to the site.. I was new as of a few weeks ago.. You can find some truely amazing motivational people on here and I think it's great.

Wish you the best with surgery.. I am still awaiting my approval.. :(
Most Active
Recent Topics