Is it a fairy tale?

Addie C.
on 9/11/12 6:38 pm - TX
VSG on 10/01/12
 I was told if you are under 40 the skin sagging wont happen? I am 33, 303lbs & 5'7.  Most my height is in my thighs and belly. I am looking forward to being healthy and okay with some sagging.Just wondering?

lolawynne
on 9/11/12 8:08 pm
VSG on 09/25/12
 I haven't has my WLS yet, but I had had 2 kids and 2 c sections, and I'm 35. I have quite a bit of sagging skin already, I'm sad to say. I'm sure age is a factor, but not likely a big one, at least in my experience. best of luck!
Addie C.
on 9/12/12 12:22 pm - TX
VSG on 10/01/12
 Thanks! i have had three children all natural. Just hoping most of this goes away with lots of work. My date is10/1 can't wait.

C3m13p16
on 9/29/12 6:15 pm - Knoxville, TN
I am 32 and a mother of 1 and I have sagging skin.  I am 2yrs post op and I have lost 125lbs altogether.  I exercised an average of 3hrs a day after my surgery, but then life got the better of me and I stopped for almost a year.  I am back to exercising again, but for the amount of skin that is sagging I will most likely have to have surgery to remove the skin,  I wish I had better news and your results might be completely different.  Keep up with the exercise, follow all of the rules, and Good Luck!

Christina

Most Active
Recent Topics