Surgery

finaly4me79
on 2/18/13 2:03 am

I have been looking at all the before and after pictures to see what I may look like after surgery. I have not had much luck finding anyone around my size that has lost my goal. I am asking everyone who has already had their surgery to send me before and after pictures so I have an idea. My biggest fear and I mean I have bad dreams of this is that I will have a lot of loss skin like un realistic lol. I know everyone is different and it depends on age and hydration and what not. I know I will have some skin especially in my tummy area since I have had 3 c-sections with in a 4 year period. I am 5'2 34 years old I weighed in at 239lbs when I started my journey. I am today 215lbs and my doctor's goal for me is 130lbs to 135lbs. I use to be at most 115lbs most of my life so that is my goal for myself. My highest weight was 326lbs about 8 years ago. I have dieted and worked my butt off to get down to 185lbs but then 5 years ago I quite smoking and bam I gained weight back again. I am having surgery because there is no more i can do for myself. I have tried boot camps and other things but I only get maybe 2lbs off and then it is back again. So with all that said if you are reading this and you are around my size can you please send before and after pictures so I can try to relax and stop the bad dreams thanks. Oh no Plastic surgery pictures please. I find a lot of the before and after pictures people have had plastic surgery and I cant tell how much skin.

Thank youkiss

Most Active
Recent Topics