Upper 30's and upcoming surgery

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/13 7:51 am - Lower Burrell, PA

I'm 37 my birthday is in september and my surgery is scheduled for Monday. I am so excited. If any of you have seen me on other forums I have had a hell of a time getting to my surgery date. I had a hellish time with my previous doctor and am now with a new doctor who decided not to screw me over like the previous doctor. I have been contemplating surgery since 2000 but have been truly going through the motions for the past year. My insurance does not require pre op diet but my previous doctor made me do them anyway and was not pleased with my weight loss. he continuously required more and more from me. I'm assuming he didn't really want to do the surgery on me because my insurance paid less than other insurances. That is neither here nor there, I am now with an incredible new doctor and my surgery is only a few days away. I am so excited I can barely sit still. I'm barely sleeping and doing everything I can to keep busy. This is a very active time in my life. I just moved and I'm trying to get my house together, unpacked, and painted. I also just published a book. Now its time for my surgery. SOoooo as you can see life is good right now, but extremely busy. I am nowhere near being done painting!! I am pretty much unpacked thank goodness. Any way I'm just curious if anyone else has a surgery on monday or next week.

LoveLee07
on 5/9/13 9:42 am - Hampton, GA
Congrat's to you!!!! Your life is almost a mirror image of mine lol glad for you! I'm doing a stress test this week and I'm so ready! I don't have a date as of yet... Soooo what's the name of the book?
daxsgirl
on 5/12/13 4:17 am - NC
RNY on 05/13/13
I am 33 years old. I am having RNY tomorrow at 7:30 AM. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Most Active
Recent Topics