What is your goal today?

Candikisses
on 10/7/05 12:32 am - IL
My goal today is just to enjoy this glorious day,it may be cold out but I woke up this morning feeling more alive and happier then I ever have in my life.I oh these feelings to a lot of special people in my life and I would just like to say Thankyou to my OH family!!!Now for the rest of the day the kids have school off today cause of Teachers Institute so I think we are going to do something together.I also have to go pay bills and I need to go for my walk so I can win my weight loss challenege I got,Oh and lots and lots of water.Everyone please go out and enjoy this glorious day life is too short to sit around and waste time,so get up and go because I know now that the rest of my life is going to be the best thing ever.So go out and enjoy your life,Have a great,great day!!! Candi
RACHEL LOVES SEAN
on 10/7/05 10:28 am - Clarkesville, GA
HEY CANDI! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY. I DID.IT'S RAINING NON STOP HERE, BUT I GOT TO VISIT WITH A FRIEND OF MINE I'VE HAD SINCE THE 1ST GRADE. SHE WAS STAYING AT A LOCAL HOTEL WITH AN INDOOR POOL, SO OUR KIDS GOT TO PLAY WHILE WE CAUGHT UP. MY GOAL FOR TODAY IS TO STAY AWAY FROM STUFF THAT IS BAD FOR ME. I MADE A MAJOR MISTAKE LASTNIGHT AND ATE A BOWL OF FROSTED FLAKES-ENOUGH SAID. ANYWAY, I LEARNED MY LEASON AND WON'T DO THAT AGAIN. TAKE CARE!! RACHEL
Most Active
Recent Topics