Just introducing myself

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/06 4:54 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Hi peeps I am 40 and I am 16 days post op and 24 lbs lighter. I wish I would have thought of doing this sooner. I weigh 234 now and if I had not done this I feel like I was VERY close to spending the rest of my life in a bed. I am not sure why I let myself walk around in such pain. My ankles and heels became so painfull that I just had to do somthing. So far I have had no ankle or heel pain since the surgery. I had the lap-band and I know the weight will come off slower but I am prepared to work with it. Have a great day everybody
on 7/5/06 1:35 am - Longview, TX
Hi Annalise. Congradulations on your success! My surgery was 1month and 2 days ago and I've lost 34 pounds! I too wonder why I let myself walk around and work in pain daily. But, can't look back, we have a great future ahead of us!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/15/06 5:54 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Congratulation Annalise.... before you know it.. you'll being doing laps around that lap-band.... I'm 2 years out from RNY.. and like most.. just wish I had it done sooner.. but I just think GOD that I was able to have it at all.. .. Hugs and take care... Rhonda
Kim S.
on 10/25/06 4:27 am - Houston, TX
Congratulations! I just went for my fist visit today to start the process of WLS. I am asking for the band since it seems to be the safest and is reversable. I too will be happy when I can get up and wlk around without pain in my back, knee and feet! I wish you continued success!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/06 6:40 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Well I am down 38 lbs now and I am very happy with how I am learning to control myself in reguards to food. I know this is something I will always struggle with but at least I am now doing something about.
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 263 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 520 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 510 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3565 views