About to join this age group

SuziJones
on 3/22/10 4:59 am
My birthday is in May and I will be FORTY!! HEHE

I know, it's not the forty of our parents, or grandparents. Still. It is a HUGE milestone and one that I have always dreaded. Now, I have new goals that supersede my age. Goals to be healthy, happy, and energized.

So, I look forward to hearing and sharing with others in my 'new' age! hehe

I had my surgery on Feb/9th/2010. So I'm six weeks out tomorrow and I'm down from a high of 281 to 244 (as of this morning) and I have lost 2 inches this week. Not as much as previous weeks, but I have been teetering around the 245ish range for about oh....three weeks now. hehe But I am losing inches so that's encouraging.

How is everyone else doing??
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
MSW will not settle
on 3/25/10 4:06 am
Welcome to the Fabulous Forties.  This forum is way too quiet.  Perhaps you'll help shake it up some, lol. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

SuziJones
on 3/25/10 6:32 am
Well I can certainly try!! hehe

I'm on Okieland too!! hehe
Nice to meet you and looking forward to being FAB Forty!! hehe Who knew I'd EVER say that! lol
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.  ~Michael Jordan 
My Goals:
1) 200lbs ACCOMPLISHED
3) 170lbs
4) Run 5K
"Unneeded food is not any less wasted in a body that doesnt need it, than it is in the trash." ~Brandilynn
 "Those that will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." ~William Penn

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
onerland-2.jpg My Onerland!! picture by minnlay
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 263 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 520 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 510 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3565 views