Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza-Reyes

RollTideRoll
on 6/3/10 1:43 pm - Montgomery, AL
I was just posting this because I've had more people than I thought, write me and let me know how much their sorry and how they are praying. My momma is one of the nicest people out there, I wish that we can individually meet each and every person on this website that are planning on going to Dr. Almanza. I wish I could take you guys through a normal day in my life now that everything has messed up in my life. Going through my last summer as a high school student. I can't have fun... I won't have fun. I want justice to be served!!! I want to save someone's life. Please this is NO JOKE!! I wake up everyday and I think and pray about anybody who's in or going into surgery with Dr. Almanza... I pray for you guys. I don't even know you guys. My mom has been in ICU on a ventilator for 7 days now... my best friend... I can't go see her whenever I want to anymore... visiting hours are precise. My mom won't be able to see the 17th Anniversary of me arriving in this world, because she's too busy going through something that shouldn't have ever happened!!! DOCTORS MAKE MISTAKES... BUT WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR MAKES MISTAKES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. Yes, you might have had a WONDERFUL experience... but listen to the stories people.. just because you were lucky DOES NOT mean that everybody else was. There are many people around the United States and Canada that are dealing with their friends and/or family members DYING with deadly infections, holes in stomachs, esophagus, etc. You guys keep telling your friends to go.... and eventually, you are going to go through what me and my family and plenty other families are going through right now. I'm not trying to harsh Dr. Almanza's "mellow".... I am truly, honestly, and dedicative to preventing as many people from going to this doctor as possible. Please spend the extra money and getting done by someone who is, not only cheap and kind, but dedicated to helping you. Not a doctor who is just going to WHAM BAM over and never see you post-op (to many people). Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... I am not doing this to get back at Dr. Almanza or anybody that is working over there just because they've done this to my momma. I am doing this to prevent YOU from ever going through something like this. It IS NOT FUN.
Love always and forever,
Miranda
Meg_S
on 8/21/10 4:40 am - Natick, MA
Miranda, how is your Mom doing now? The post was from June so I am hoping she's back home with you now and feeling okay. You both really had a horror show with your surgeries!

Meg
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 261 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 515 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 504 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3557 views