New here.. Almost there!

deenewme
on 7/5/10 6:00 pm
I have turned in all my pre-op requirements... insurance will be called this week. I have already inquire about coverage and I am 100% covered-- WHEW... Now it is the waiting game. I hope I can get it done this summer, before I head back to work. I really want some recovery time.

I would apperciate any support  and/or ideas from any of you! I live near Yosemite.. to give you and idea of my location... but support friends are great no matter where you are from! THANKS
DEENEWME  
Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.

MSW will not settle
on 7/9/10 12:34 am
Fingers crossed for you! 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

peyton88
on 7/10/10 8:31 am - Madison, GA
Welcome....I'm from Georgia so I'm quite a bit away from you but it looks like we are on the same time line!  I turned in my paperwork/requirements last Tuesday and I was approved Friday afternoon!  Surgery was scheduled for the 19th of July.....I'm a teacher so I was also trying to get my surgery in before school starts.  I'll be cutting it close (teacher pre-planning days start July 27th) but I'm hoping I'll have a smooth recovery!

I hope your wait goes by super-fast! 

HW/SW/CW/Goal.....219  / 206 /  122 / 130

Lisa_in_Fresno
on 7/24/10 1:23 am - Fresno, CA
Hey there! I was just checking in with you to see if you heard anything yet.  I had Chere at the office and she was really patient with me calling her. Also, I called my insurance to check on the status and found out I was approved before she called me so maybe try that.  I have everything crossed for you!!  Talk to you soon!
Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 263 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 520 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 510 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3565 views