I now look like a Shar Pei!

bbwvixen
on 1/23/11 10:05 am - Surrey, Canada
I'm 44 and I guess with all the fat that was filling out my face, there were no wrinkles. I've now lost 92 lbs since my highest weight, and I feel like a Shar Pei dog!!!! I'm using creams on my eyes and neck, and face, but it's not helping.

What is the best eye cream and face/neck creams that don't cost major money?

22many
on 2/17/11 11:45 am
I am using MaryKay and am happy with that.
Rachel P.
on 8/2/11 11:46 am
I was using just some regular lotion but my nurse friend gave me a tube of RX ammonium lactate-it's normally for dry skin & other probs but also used for wrinkles. she told me it's like retinol, so far I've been putting it on my forehead & it seems to be doing a decent job so I'd like to buy a vat & dip myself...LOL I may try it on my neck & belly skin though just for ****s & giggles to see what happens. don't know the cost, she just gave it to me. I use the Wally world version of Jergens skin firming lotion with a bit of tanner in it on my legs & arms, may not really firm but at least I'm tan!
Heregoesnothing66
on 1/11/12 1:15 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/23/12
Not sure if you have a Winners but they have some amazing creams at very good prices. Try bio oil. It is used for stretch marks but i use it for my elbows and on my c-section scar.

Cinn
on 1/30/13 5:53 am - MI

Feeling your pain. I feel like a melted candle. At 45, I could use a face lift. I looked younger and prettier with my fat face. Seems every line is emphasize. But, I remind myself that I did this for health, not vanity. *shrug*

Four years out and I'm just now looking into a possible tummy tuck. Maybe some day I'll have the nerve do more. For now I'm going to pin my face back with hair clips! Or just wear a super tight head band every day? Maybe I can gather my neck skin and clip it in the back of my neck!

Lisa_67
on 3/8/11 1:47 am - Ravenna, OH
I need to find something that helps too....I used to have a smooth chubby face. Now I have wrinkles and I think my face is way too thin.... :(
      starting weight...307 Surgery weight..274 Onederland...198 (3/6/10)
 I lost 33 pounds before surgery. My new life has finally began

Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 261 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 515 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 504 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3557 views