Help: Support

Shirley P.
on 4/28/06 2:38 pm - Long Beach, CA
I have my fist appointment in three and a half weeks. My spouse is not too supportive. I could use information. I tried to ask questions in chat but it wasn't too helpful. So I'll try this. If any of you have time to perhaps exchange email so I can do some brian picking I would be very grateful. I am so excited about the change I am trying to make in my life. Feedback and availability would be most welcome.
Carolyn W.
on 5/21/06 4:16 am - Edmonton, Canada
It may be a little late for your appointment but you can e-mail me with questions if you'd like. I'm almost 5 weeks out after lap RNY surgery. The only thing is that I'm from Canada and I find that my surgeon's rules seem to be different than most of those from the states - ie I was able to start solid food after 2 weeks and it seems in the states most surgeons have their patients on liquid, then pureed then solids much later than I. I went from liquid to solids. But feel free to e-mail me and good luck in your journey. I know how you feel I went through a period of time where it seemed all I did was live and breath WLS - I couldn't get enough info and was so unsure, etc. But so far so good - no regrets and everything is going good. Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 264 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 520 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 510 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3567 views