OMG - I missed 2 days and I feel like a newbie here...

Jody ***
on 8/1/10 10:36 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Hey everyone!  WOW - lots going on while I was gone!  I've enjoyed catching up on the posts.

Welcome to all the newbies on the board, and the not so newbies who just found us, and the ones who haven't been around in awhile (whew!).

Baby shower was a smashing success and we went shopping today for a lot of what she DIDN'T get, lets just say, I'm MUCH poorer now...

I DID find 2 really cute new dresses (C'mon now, you KNOW better than ME to go shopping and NOT get something for myself!)

Funny story about the pink dress... I took a sundress to wear to the shower... I found this dress in the "guest room" and decided to try it on - it fit very well.  I went downstairs and told her I was going to wear it - she said "that dress is 10 years old but doesn't look it".  We got to the baby shower, my Ex's wife is there (we get along fine) she says "is that Nicole's dress" I said "yes" she said "that's the dress she wore to our wedding 10 years ago".. LMAO... Who would have thought I'd have been able to get into a dress she wore 10 YEARS AGO??????  Too funny - we had a good laugh out of it.  She told me all about when they went shopping for it!!! 

Pic of "soon to be new momma" and proud "soon to be Grandma!"

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Lee ~
on 8/1/10 1:39 pm - CA
You too look so adorable together! 

Welcome home grammy. Please don't stay away so long next time!  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

browneyedDeeva
on 8/1/10 1:52 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
you look fantastic Jody and ur daughter too congrads on you and her baby to be ;'-)

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

NursieGirl
on 8/1/10 2:34 pm
 You look great, and there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant mommy, especially when she's carrying your grandbaby!

italianspice
on 8/1/10 9:21 pm - Eastlake, OH
Hey Jody!
Glad you had a great time. Lovely dress. You look smashing!
Your daughter looks great too.
Nothing like the blessing of grandchildren. Congrats.

Maria
southernlady5464
on 8/1/10 9:37 pm
Congrats to your daughter and to you. BTW, you look fantastic. Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Roz !!!!
on 8/1/10 11:25 pm - Butler, PA
You look great Jody!  Your daughter is beautiful and really looks like you.  I love baby showers and babies.  I bet you had fun shopping together.

You are going to be such a wonderful Grandma!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 8/1/10 11:38 pm
Hi Jody,
I love the dress, hope you brought it home with you.  Great story.  Your daughter does look like you.

You're going to be a lot poorer after the baby comes, take it from me.  I love spending money on my little girls.  It used to be clothes and cute things.  Now I'm into pampers and wipes, something they can really use that helps the parents out!!

Welcome back!!

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
louloubelle
on 8/2/10 1:52 am
VBG on 01/09/10 with
YOU both look beautiful!

Congrats on the new baby.....you will love spoiling it!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/10 4:51 am
You look amazing Jody!  Congrats on being "One Hot Grandma-to-be!!"
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...