Menus and Miles Sunday Aug. 8th

Roz !!!!
on 8/8/10 12:05 am - Butler, PA
Spent yesterday home all day.  Helped DH plant all of my new roses bushes and watched the 2 youngest grandbabies play with play dough, on swings, and in their battery cars.  Nice relaxing day.  Off to church, cheerleading, and groceries, so I will catch up with you all later

Hello to all of my Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!

Writing everything down has helped me so much!!! I would really like to see some more posters.  Seeing what is working for others helps the rest of us put some variety in our meals. 

RNY Maintenance 

B:   Raisen Bran
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 35g S:   
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
L:   
S:   Cherries
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
D:  
S:  

Calories:   
Fats:               
Carbs:         
Protein:       

Vitamins:  Done
Calcium:  1/3 done plus chocolate chews through out the day
Water:  Drs. Orders.....I'm trying!
Miles: 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 8/8/10 1:50 am - Mills River, NC
Hi Roz and everyone.
Day 2 of Optifast and one food meal.  So today I will have swiss chard out of the garden, and broiled chicken.  I think I still have some fresh peaches for my fruit.
Yesterday I cooked some sliced celery (free food) and added it to my chicken soup optifast.  That was good.  Today I'm going to try fresh basil from the garden and celery in the tomatoe soup optifast.
I was also thinking that I could do a soup with the veggies and then use the broth as a free food.  Any thoughts about that? 
I'm not getting hurngry but on day 2, I'm bored already.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Elizabeth_Ann
on 8/8/10 2:51 am
 I keep forgetting to get on here and post my food! Ugh. Oh, well. I'll try again to get in the habit of it!

Maintenance from RNY

Breakfast - 2 deviled egg halves, one piece bacon

Snack - 1/2 cup sf pudding with lowfat milk

Lunch - 2 slices cheese, 1 ounce chicken breast

Dinner - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, Teriyaki vegetables

Snack - Protein shake

Everyone have a fabulous week!

Hugs, 

Liz in Orlando       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Shannon D.
on 8/8/10 3:55 am
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

B: 1 scoop GNC Wheybolic w/1.5C coffee
S: 1/2 C 1% cottage cheese
L: 2oz pre-cooked chicken strips (salad topper)
S: 1 scoop GNC Wheybolic w/water
D: 1.5oz chicken, 1/4C brown rice
S: 100 cal pack cheeze its

Cal: 552, Fat: 8, Carb: 34, Prot: 85
Vitamins: Done, Water: 6 cups so far, Exercise: Day off

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Elizabeth_Ann
on 8/8/10 4:37 am
 Shannon, 

Do your doctor and nutritionist think you are getting enough calories? I'm always curious as to what the recommendations are for everyone. Mine want me to be getting 1500 calories a day. 

Do you get hungry?

Hope your weekend has been fabulous!

Hugs, 

Liz in Orlando       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Shannon D.
on 8/8/10 4:52 am
Elizabeth.
No, they want me to up my calories to 1000-1200. I try to get between 600-700 a day, some days I am under that. I am still trying to lose, but I work out/run hard 6 days a week, so they want me to up my carbs, calories, and fat. But this is working for me and I have plenty of energy to get through the day. I don't get hungry often, sometimes I have to force myself to eat what I do. Occasionally I get hungry, and have something extra. I did an online BMR calculator, and it said to maintain I would need 1300 calories a day, so I feel like if I upped my calories any more, it would be very hard to lose.

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

lerkhart
on 8/8/10 5:31 am
Hi Roz and everyone.
We are back home and had a great visit.  No place like home!! 
Here's todays eats so far.
B:  1/2 biscuit with gravy, spoonful of grits, spoonful of scrambled eggs
S:  Decaf Coffee
L:  Lettuce sandwich, ham, roast beef, reduced fat pepperjack cheese, lite mayo & Mustard
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Not sure yet
S: ??

No idea on totals.  I'm start back keeping up with it tomorrow when I get back in my routine.

Vitamins:  Done except night time multi
Water:  60 ozs so far
Miles:  None-need to do something afterwhile.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
trudy_2010
on 8/8/10 6:23 am - Round Rock, TX
Next week is my last before school starts (pd, kids come the week after that) and I hope I can work out a good routine.  It's hard with a 30 min lunch and not even the full 30 by the time you check your mailbox, use the restroom, etc.  No midmorning or aternoon time for snacks.  I've never been one to snack at my desk because I'm never there.  I will appreciate any advice you have to offer. Today I have had:
1 scrambled egg and carne guisada for breakfast
1 shake (I do the quick, easy, carton of EAS Advantage that is 110 cal and 17g protein - I know there are shakes that you blend yourself that pack more of a protein punch, but I do like the grab and go thing)

lunch: toasted sandwhich thin rounds, one side with peanut butter and the other with a deli slice of turkey with an avacodo spread (I did not put them together to eat them like my husband thought I was going to do while he watched me prepare them)

tonight: curry Thai chicken in the crockpot and will have that over some long grain wild rice

Have been having low blood pressure today, even though I am not taking hypertensive meds any more. (78 over 50 morning now back to 108 over 78 a moment ago)  will call cardiologist in the a.m.  Decided no exercising today.

STLfan
on 8/8/10 9:11 am
Hey there Roz, Got in those morning vitamins and a shake plus a tiny bit of that chinese food i made two days ago. Better cut that recipe in half...lol...At church I ate a piece of cake, a cherry tomato and a glass of tea. At lunch I had watermelon then for supper we ate sweet corn..2 ears and a tomato. I tend to over eat fresh fruit and veggies so I am watching my portions closer as too much is very uncomfortable. Mowed the lawn just before noon and missed the major heat we have been having, next 7 days will be in the 90's as well. Been having headaches as of late ....think it is an allergy thing. Well I will see ya all tomorrow, take care friends.......
Jeff                    
MajorMom
on 8/8/10 9:25 am - VA
Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Breakfast - 2 protein coffees (30g)
2nd Breakfast - Fage yogurt w/blueberries and another protein coffee (20g)
Elevenses - peanuts
Luncheon - protein shake and a chicken salad on multi grain flat bread (20g)
Afternoon tea - peanuts
Dinner - steak, salad and a glass of wine
Supper - CarbSmart ice cream bar?

MILES: shopping (4,596 steps)

VITAMINS:
morning batch: done
zinc & C: done
3 calcium batches:  done
iron: missed
evening batch: done  
bedtime batch: pending

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012