Good Morning. Hugging the box of Kleenex

MajorMom
on 8/10/10 8:16 pm - VA
I have the now "Annual August Vacation Cold from Hell".  Same thing happened last year when we came up here. We aren't coming back here next year, dagnabit!!  I do not get sick! Except up here. Anyway, today I'll be on the Theraflu with a hot wash rag across my eyes and nose, but I'll try to get out some if I feel up to it. [sigh] Gotta kick this mess!

Talk to me today. I'll be here.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

LinR
on 8/10/10 8:40 pm
Sorry to hear you've caught one of those summer colds.  It's just not fair to go on vacation and be sick.  My husband was "Up North" the last 4 days and came back last night with a really bad cold.  Says he feels like crap but hates to take off since he just took 3 days of vacation.  I'm sleeping in the guest room to try to avoid catching his cold.

Hope you both get over it soon.  Lin

MajorMom
on 8/10/10 8:43 pm - VA
Sounds like a plan. I hate it but I'll have to try to stay away from the grandbaby today too.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

STLfan
on 8/10/10 8:48 pm
Geeze Gina sorry to hear your not feeling well ! I Too am up early with a touch of tonsillitis. My throat is killing me! Thinking it's viral as I have runny nose for two days watery eyes, headache and now a bit of an ear ache too! SHOOT!........bang.......ain't this the pits??? Get some rest kid and let everyone pamper you for a change. Pass the tissue please!
Jeff                    
MajorMom
on 8/10/10 9:18 pm - VA
You got it, Jeff. Ugh!

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

browneyedDeeva
on 8/10/10 11:03 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
aw Jeff feel better i have 2 outer ear infections grrrrrrrrr i hate them it is painful so out with these ear drops that i have and some penn and ill be good as knew again

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/10 9:44 pm
 Aww  hope the sickroom feels better ......  i have PS appointment today for my nose straightening ...... im skeered  hell want more money than i have  ;( .

Other than that feeling well FAT  trying to get ready for Fridays show .....

its a good dress reherasal for much more demanding real life  shows ....and Im finding it HARD  both to stopper my MOUTH  and to get  enough weight off through running crunches etc .....

actually im GAINING with the exercise lol - which basically tells me i need lipo to go any firther downwards .....  

Oh well.... now i just have to work extra hard to get the money to pay for the PS  i need .... right ?

MajorMom
on 8/10/10 10:30 pm - VA
Just curious if your measurements match up with what you weigh?  Sometimes the measurements are more telling that the weight. Maybe you're weight is higher than you'd expect it to be because you exercise and have muscle. Not bulky muscle but toned.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Shannon D.
on 8/10/10 9:49 pm
Vacation sickness is the worst! I hope you feel better! I'm running around getting my transcripts sent today, because I have decided to look into going back to school...as if I don't have enough going on in my life right now lol.

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

MajorMom
on 8/10/10 10:33 pm - VA
Good luck getting your transcripts together. I'm glad to be done with school.  I still have bad dreams about not being able to graduate from college because I skipped too many classes.  lol

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views