Rosa in Spring... (photos!)

punchynerd
on 4/2/11 10:19 pm - New York, NY
Thank you so much, Jennifer - it means so much to know folks are rooting for us.  This is a very special place, indeed.
roan1959
on 4/2/11 12:34 pm
Welcome back Rosa. I have been thinking about you and praying for you.  You sound like you are doing well.  I am glad that you are finding the peace that surpasses all understanding...  please continue to let us know how you are doing.  You are greatly missed..
Become what you believe..........  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

*  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat        **BELOW GOAL**  
punchynerd
on 4/2/11 10:21 pm - New York, NY
That's exactly right!  I've had that peace throughout, and the fact that I knew that was the most incredible gift I could've ever had.  I live in gratitude. 

Thanks for your continued support - it means a ton.
5'4 CW: 130, GW: 130
Springtime Challenge to reach goal of 130 in spring MET!!!

Pink-alicious 1
on 4/2/11 12:54 pm - WI
Hey Rosa, Long time no see. Im glad things are going well for you now!
Take care of yourself and remember we're always here!

Janessa
HW233/SW233/CW124/GW120    

punchynerd
on 4/2/11 10:22 pm - New York, NY
Thank you, Janessa!
loverofcats
on 4/2/11 1:13 pm
Rosa, good to see you back. You look GREAT!!! Glad to hear that your recovery is going well.

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

punchynerd
on 4/2/11 10:24 pm - New York, NY
Thank you so much, Gail.  We're together in closing in on that Century Apple - here's to that last push!

baat2010
on 4/2/11 3:05 pm - IL
RNY on 11/29/10 with
You look fantastic, Rosa! I am glad to hear that things are getting better, and you are living your life. Very cool about the ballet! I have thought of you often, and have been sending good vibes your way. I look forward to seeing your post when you hit the apple mark!

Amy
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
punchynerd
on 4/2/11 10:25 pm - New York, NY
So grateful for that, Amy!  Hope you're doing well.  

Lee ~
on 4/2/11 4:19 pm - CA
Hey sweet Rosa!  It's great to see you posting about how well you're doing.  I'm so happy that you're beginning to heal from your trauma.  I actually thought about you tonight in your first ballet pics that you posted, as I sa****ching the Alvin Ailey Dance company performing.  They did a celebration at 50 years of Revelations and there was a lot about church music.  At the end, coming up the aisle was a gorgeous older black woman making her way up the aisle with her walker.  As she passed, I gave her a big smile and she stopped for a moment so that we could sing Rocka Ma Soul in the Bosom of Abraham....  We sounded great together.  What a wonderful celebration of life.  So you were in fact in my thoughts just this evening.

You look amazing and I'm so thrilled for you in your recovery.  Blessings sweetie.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 489 views