Ahh Bra

Lucycat
on 4/3/11 12:29 pm - Lewiston, ID
Well, I ordered the Ahh Bra, so I'll see how that works.  It looks real comfortable, and has a 20 pound weight variation so might work as I lose weight.  Here's the website if anyone's interested.  I'll have to go to Victoria's secret when I  get to Spokane.

http://www.ahhbra.com/indexoms.html

Pink-alicious 1
on 4/3/11 1:52 pm - WI
very interesting.... Please do let me know how you like it!

Janessa
HW233/SW233/CW124/GW120    

Jody ***
on 4/3/11 2:20 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
I want one of them cami bras - where its lace and there's a lace spance between the 2 cups - so if you're wearing a somewhat low cut shirt, your bra doubles as your cami and you don't have to wear one.  They look comfy too.  Unfortunately I can't find one in stors and will end up buying it on-line, which means I have NO idea what size to order...  oh well...

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Ladytazz
on 4/3/11 4:17 pm
They certainly look comfortable but I think my girls need more support. Those kind of look like sports bras, which I love but my girls sag so much they need a real pick me up.
Price S.
on 4/3/11 8:55 pm - Mills River, NC
It does look comfee but I would be afraid there isn't enough support.  I REALLY am longer than anything else at this point.  When I was trying on bras last week, some I had a crease at the top of the cup where I am so thin and so long, the boob was just folded up intead of hanging down.  I know TMI.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/11 10:22 pm
 Y'all  tried the xsmall  miley cyrus  camis  from walmart ?     theyre  very supportive n long   and  as long as theyre SMALL enough  ... I find them quite  wonderful in the summer  and  even  as a blouse in a non- modest  casual business type situation  .  truly wonderful with shorts .... 
Susan G.
on 4/4/11 2:06 am - Boynton Beach, FL
I'd like to know how easy it is to put on being it has no hooks.  Please let us all know.

Thanks.
Susan G
Dee08
on 4/4/11 5:31 am
VSG on 09/01/08 with
i ordered them from an infomercial.  You step into them and pull them up.  I only wear it when I am going to be at home and no one is dropping by.  They do not provide enough support for me and they show "everything".  They are very comfortable but I would never wear it out in public.  I was very disappointed because from the informercial, I thought I had found the perfect bra.  Still looking.....
                  5'1"  Age 62   Goal weight between 128 - 135  
Lucycat
on 4/4/11 7:31 am - Lewiston, ID
The reviews aren't that promising, but we'll see.  They can put a man on the moon but they can't make a truly comfortable bra.  Damn!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views