In training 'til Friday

Lucycat
on 4/18/11 3:19 pm, edited 4/18/11 3:20 pm - Lewiston, ID
I going to Crucial Conversations training for the next three days, so when I come back I'll be able to convert with all of you more crucially.

Oh, and my hair is starting to fall out, I'm in a very long stall, hungry and tired. But I did get my grand daughter to poop on the toilet! So life does have its sweet moments.

I'll post a new pic before I lose all my hair. This picture is about 2 years old.

Sue

Ladytazz
on 4/18/11 4:55 pm
My hair loss is finally starting to slow down.  Just in time for the next round of hair loss due to my recent surgery.  I should check into a wig or something because by the time this is over I will be bald.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Price S.
on 4/18/11 9:18 pm - Mills River, NC
You are too funny. 

My hair has never come out in handfuls as folks talk about but even losing slowly for months is getting it really thin.  I hate the thought of a wig in the dead of summer.  I think if I cut it any shorter, my scalp would show.  I'm definately ready for it to stop.

I'm proof that those stalls end and you start losing again.  Mine seems to go slow month, faster month.  This happens to be a faster month.  Not doing anything really different, just losing faster.  Maybe it's because I bought some clothes I would like to be able to wear for a while. 

Have a good time at your training and come back and talk crucially to us. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

bowknot
on 4/18/11 9:25 pm
My hair is falling out too!  It is thinner on the top.  I'm trying not to hyper-focus on it, but it is hard.  I think the falling out maybe slowing...or I could be lying to myself.

Enjoy your class.  We'll be waiting for crucial conversation!

Kay

Lee ~
on 4/18/11 11:26 pm - CA
LOL, I almost spit out my coffee when I read poop and sweet in the same line.

Don't worry about your hair, it comes back.  My surgeon says it stops falling out when the rapid weight loss ends, so be grateful to see it coming out.  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

italianspice
on 4/18/11 11:57 pm, edited 4/18/11 11:58 pm - Eastlake, OH
Sue, I always enjoy reading your posts!

Congrats on your granddaughter! Quite an accomplishment!

As for your hair, sorry to hear it. Mine was coming out like mad for awhile. I almost would cry everyday in the shower and pull a whole handfull out of the drain! But,  mine is finally growing back, and I am looking puffy where once I have been sparse.
 Hang in there and make sure you are getting in your protein, and I have been taking biotin 5000mcgs a day to help with regrowth. I dont know if it is working but the my nails and the hair on my legs have been growing like mad! lol

Have fun becoming more crucial!

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

Mama477
on 4/19/11 2:08 am
Can't wait for you to be more crucial with us!  Don't make your conversations too crucial at the training or you will be in Five Dysfunctions of a Team training next!  Made me laugh, too. 

Those potty training moments are HUGE.  Congrats on THAT!

Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

Kermit P.
on 4/19/11 8:53 am
All your smileys made me laugh!~ If i have to do another moving my cheese, let's place nice classes I will scream.  Either you get it or you don't!

I also enjoy reading your posts Sue!  Hang in there regarding the hair loss and stall......

~~~~Jennifer
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Jody ***
on 4/19/11 9:06 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Too funny!  When you learn how to converse crucially, you can let me know!

Sorry about your hair - I lost hair too but I had so much of it, I hardly noticed, unless it was in the shower....

Love to see a new pic!!!  Can't wait!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

hollykim
on 4/19/11 11:04 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
LOL,you are doing better than DD. She is busy trying to keep DGS#2 from pooping out in the backyard,lol. He is 3 yrs.
H

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views