Too darn busy to OH.....

IRAYD8U
on 7/15/11 12:01 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Hey gang!  I just wanted to drop in and let you all know I am still alive and kickin!  It is the summer so I have been working like a mad woman.......you vets know what I'm talking about.....back to 140 hour pay periods again.......YUCK!  I don't know why I do this to myself.....

I didn't get the hours my a-hole of a boss offered me so I am looking for work elsewhere....I just can't deal with him anymore!  I applied for a job at a childrens hospital that is hiring an overnight tech for 7 on 7 off.......crossing my fingers on this one.....I can't imagine what it would be like to have everyother WEEK OFF!!!

I'm coming up on two years post-op next week and can't believe how the time has flown by!  I feel so great!  Redistribution is finally kicking in and I'm starting to see some filling out of saggy areas that I appreciate like in the girls.....and some areas I'm not so keen on too......like the pooch......But I still look OK in a bikini so I won't complain......LOL  I hate my time of the month because I bloat up about 5 lbs......  I even rescheduled my 2 year follow up for 2 weeks after so I'm at my smallest when they weigh me in.......is that pathetic or what??

I hope this finds you all in great health and happiness!
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
LinR
on 7/15/11 12:18 am
Not pathetic at all.  We don't want to have to give excuses when we go to the MD--they won't believe us anyway.

Goodluck on the job.

IRAYD8U
on 7/15/11 9:22 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Thanks Lin!  I'm not one to make excuses to my surgeon......LOL  I am honest sometimes to a fault because I don't want to give them a false sense of how perfect I am on this journey.....I make plenty of poor choices just like everyone else.......I just don't want to go in there and get my picture taken when I know I can look better in 2 weeks.......LOL
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
Jody ***
on 7/15/11 12:35 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Heather - great to see you!  Wow - 140 hour pay periods - I really couldn't imagine - you must be superwoman!!  Swinging critters for your getting the new job. 

As far as rescheduling your 2 year - nope, not pathetic at all.  We worked hard to get where we're at and want to show our best whenever we can.  Totally understand!

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi - we've missed you!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

IRAYD8U
on 7/15/11 9:23 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Thanks Jody.......I hope retirement is fitting you well!
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/11 12:50 am
 140 hour workweeks ?  OH MY .  i cant even IMAGINE ... 

IRAYD8U
on 7/15/11 9:24 am - MONTICELLO, MN
ME EITHER!........LOL  I'm working that much every TWO weeks......I would be dead if I tried to do that every week!  LOL
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
Price S.
on 7/15/11 2:13 am - Mills River, NC
Glad you stopped by.  Good luck on the new job.  When I had group homes, my 3rd shift worked 10 hr shifts, 7 on 7 off. They loved it and we never had any turnover on that shift.  They could take a weeks vacation and have 3 weeks off.  Woo Hoo.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

IRAYD8U
on 7/15/11 9:25 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Thanks Price!  I know the prospect of getting 3 weeks off when I take vacation time is just as exciting as having a week off everyother week......LOL
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
Happy_Camper
on 7/15/11 6:48 am
You have been missed!!!  Dont be a stranger.   Cindy

Surgery March 2, 2010 -  5' 9"  -   HW 278 /  SW 260 /  CW 139 / GW 150

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat                         

Most Active
Recent Topics