tummy tuck scheduled!!! woohoo!!! (i think)

fatoldbat
on 8/2/11 10:38 pm
we'll i've decided to take the plunge!  the tummy tuck is scheduled for the Tuesday after Labor Day (9/6/11)!!  i go for preop 8/30/11.  i've got to have an EKG before hand so i'll be doing that 8/12.

which means....get all my chores done before hand......i've got 3 baby quilts to make.....i've got to give the house another "spring" cleaning as it will be awhile before i can clean it again (like i want to clean it)....i'll have to wax my floors.......and my "to do" list keeps growing....of course...go shopping for enough of my WLS foods to last several weeks....order more protein powder....and the list goes on and on......

i'm so excited....but so nervous!!!  i'm happy but feel guilty for spending so much money for my tummy!  my emotions are just all over the place!!

and.....i've lost almost 50 pounds since yesterday morning!!!  thinking i'll be buying a new scale!!!  mine has officially died!  told me this morning that i weigh 97 pounds!!!  what a hoot!!

Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
kahlana
on 8/2/11 11:06 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
can i have your scale... i havent weighed 97 pounds since middle school
fatoldbat
on 8/3/11 12:00 am
i don't remember EVER weighing below 100!  almost took a picture of it!! 
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Stacey N.
on 8/3/11 12:00 am - Chesapeake, VA
I want your scale too, Im ok with the lies... CONGRATS though, wish I could get the nerve up to do it also.. Will you please share photos after all is said and done??? Im excited for you
bowknot
on 8/3/11 12:03 am

{{Jealous}} Very happy for you! 

Jody ***
on 8/3/11 12:12 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Wow - congratulations and how exciting!!  At this time of the game, we deserve to do somethig for ourselves.  Yes, we had WLS and lost the weight, this is the next step of the process.  Don't feel bad - you deserve it.

You'll love the results too, just be sure you rest and take care of yourself... don't overdo it.  It is a very emotional thing to do. I've had a lot of surgeries in my life, but the TT was the hardest on me emotionally.  I think because it was an elective surgery, didn't need it for health, blah blah blah.. but I'll tell you, when you see the results - you are going to be SOOOO happy!! 

And - I want your scale - lol.

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

KarenCee
on 8/3/11 12:13 am - GA
YAY!!!! I'm a long way from where you are but I look forward to that day as well.  I hope everything goes well and definitely post pics!  Too funny about the scales!!!
Teaching is the essential profession, the one that makes all professions possible.  —David Haselkorn

Mara C.
on 8/3/11 12:33 am - Millbury, MA
Yes YOU DESERVE IT!!!!  Do not feel guilty, you totally deserve to continue the process of bettering yourself!!

Congrats, make yourself some lists for your to do's.... once I have stuff like that on paper, I feel less chaotic! 

Enjoy!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
newdirectionhome
on 8/3/11 12:57 am
 Congratulations! You are far ahead of me, but as of now, that is the one surgery I want. 

Get your to-do lists done, then be prepared to take care of yourself. My niece had a tummy tuck and says to have lots of help lined up for about a week after surgery, even to someone getting your pain meds to you on time. She said every hassel was so worth it with the results.

Keep us posted on your adventure.
 Wendy
5'3" SW: 210
lerkhart
on 8/3/11 2:58 am
Congratulations on getting your date and being able to do the TT.  I'm so excited for you.  Be sure to keep us updated on how you are doing.

You sure have a long list to accomplish before your surgery - sounds like you will stay really busy between now and then.

Good luck.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 490 views