CALLING JS

Ruthie D.
on 10/12/11 1:34 am, edited 10/12/11 5:23 am - Mayer, AZ
Need an update!!! 
       LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
MajorMom
on 10/12/11 2:02 am - VA
You might want to take her name off the subject line. Don't want her to get in trouble. Anybody can google and find this now.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Ruthie D.
on 10/12/11 5:22 am - Mayer, AZ
hmmm... hadn't thought of that... thanks...  I'm trying to change it to her initials but it's not letting me save it.  Have never deleted a topic.  Can it be done?

Ruthie D.
on 10/12/11 5:24 am - Mayer, AZ
Well, I guess I just needed to try it again is all...  Is that better? 
MajorMom
on 10/12/11 6:58 am - VA
That's better. I'm worried too.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

jspencer1014
on 10/12/11 11:15 am - Riverdale, GA
Sorry it's taken me so long to update. This has been a crazy week. Hubby is still gone, Thank God, But now he has started texting me all night long. He works nights so he's up until 5:30 am. The texts usually start around midnight and are constant until around 3am. I still can't get a protective order because his threats aren't the "I'm gonna kill you" kind of obvious. I keep hoping that he'll just go away, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I see a lawyer tomorrow, and hopefully I can get divorced from this wacko soon! We are going to ask for spousal support along with the divorce. The judge can order the spousal support to start immediately while we wait for the divorce. I hope that will take the worst of the financial pressure off. I'm still in my home. I won't have him run my off!!! I've finally found my inner warrior!!! LOL  If he does show up here (and I doubt he will), he will run into a much different person. He might remember me from when we met, before he started trying to turn me into someone he controlled! Too bad for him that I'm not scared anymore!!!

The lady at the courthouse that works as an advocate for victims of domestic violence told me that I may have to wait for further violence to be able to get a temporary protection order. Further violence isn't going to happen. I won't let it. The bigger they are the harder they fall. I had to remember that I have taken down bigger prey in hand to hand combat while I was in the army!!! I'll try not to hurt him too bad, but he won't hurt me or anyone in this family ever again!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and concern, but I'm really ok. I will try to update again soon. Love you guys,         -Julie

"It's not what is taken from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left."-Hubert Humphrey

Ruthie D.
on 10/12/11 12:14 pm - Mayer, AZ
That's my girl.  Hit him where it counts... in his big inferiority driven ego!  LOL  Seriously, keep us posted please.  We can't do anything from here but support you, but it's important to all of us that you win this battle.  You DO have the experience to back you up when it comes to protecting you, your family, and your home.  And, I too remember what it's like to be a strong woman who is zeroed in on by a man who picked her because of the challenge of bending her to his will.  It's excellent to see you back on track.  Doesn't really take long to break us out of the Stockholm syndrom brainwashing, does it! 

Be smart, Be safe, Be strong... You can do this.

Love ya!
AnneGG
on 10/12/11 11:40 pm
Good to hear from you, Julie, and to hear that you are hanging tough.

Just please be careful and don't be overconfident. Stay on the alert, and please stay in touch with your supports out there. Have a plan B and escape hatches in place.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views