9 month Post Op drum roll pleeeeeeez!

Ruthie D.
on 11/8/11 3:28 pm - Mayer, AZ
I DID IT!  Or rather, my surgical intervention tool DID IT!!   Today, November 9th @ 12:13 AM I weighed in at 124 which earned me my Golden Apple!  Yippeeeee!!  I really don't care for apples but this one is special so I'll take it with gratitude.

My basic numbers this month are:

124 lbs.  (down 8 lbs. from last month)

78.5 total inches LOST (up 6.5 from last month)

22.7 BMI  this month puts me in the middle of the Normal Range instead of the tippy top of it

All I can say is... one foot in front of the other fellow LW's.  Don't question too much... just follow your plan and have faith that you'll get there!! 

Now I'm at the point that I sat down in my tub this morning and thought, "OUCH!  Where was that post about the chick *****ally did have the last two bones of her tailbone removed??  I just might have to consider that!"  ROFL!!!

Life is good and my Attitude of Gratitude is ROCKIN'!!

Luv y'all!           

But, you'll have to excuse me... my Orange Cream Yogurt (quasi frosting) awaits. 

LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
graciesmommie
on 11/8/11 6:59 pm
AMAZING JOB!  Keep up the great work. I am starting my day with NO EXCUSES! Eating right is my focus. Bag is packed for a successful day@ school. Hope you have a great one!~
Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
Ruthie D.
on 11/9/11 1:57 pm - Mayer, AZ
Thanks Danielle!  Hope your day went great and you kept on focus! 
Price S.
on 11/8/11 8:01 pm - Mills River, NC
Oh Ruthie, that is wonderful.  8 # in a month this far out and close to goal is amazing. 

I agree with the tub thing   Those tubs sure are hard.  Did you ever figure out something for the saddle? 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Ruthie D.
on 11/9/11 1:56 pm - Mayer, AZ
Thanks Price!  I decided I can sit on a folded towel in the tub.  I'm not giving up my bath!  LOL    Yes, I've decided which tush pad I want but I haven't purchased it yet.  I'll keep you posted though.  Can't wait.  It's sure chilly out here for riding right now. 
italianspice
on 11/8/11 8:42 pm - Eastlake, OH
Whoo hooo Ruthie!!!

Way to go! Congrats on your success. You are rockin that tool.

~Maria

SW 230 Preop 205 GW 130 LW 131 CW 135 Ht 5'1"

Ruthie D.
on 11/9/11 1:58 pm - Mayer, AZ
Thank you Maria!!  I appreciate your constant support.  I thrive on approval y'know.  LOL
Lee ~
on 11/8/11 10:04 pm - CA
Congratulations Ruthie!!!  What a fabulous post.  You have been quite the recovery rock star!  Be proud of yourself.  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Ruthie D.
on 11/9/11 1:59 pm - Mayer, AZ
Oh Lee, thank you so much!  I've tried to follow in the footsteps of those I admire.  :-)  

Congratulations on your date for plastics!! 
loverofcats
on 11/8/11 10:11 pm
Congratulations on your HUGE success!!! Know what you mean about those hard tubs, which is why I mostly take showers.

You have done a fantastic job and worked very hard to get to where you are at. Way to go!!!

Gail
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...