18 mo follow up

Stacey N.
on 2/1/12 8:27 pm, edited 2/1/12 5:07 pm - Chesapeake, VA
It is in just an hour and since I started my monnthly I am up 2 pounds *sigh*...... Not scared I am still a success but wanted to actually show them I had lost weight since last time. Hopefully I will still get my consult to P.S. and that my labs are still good. Will update when I get home.

Saw the new P.A. in the office and she was very sweet. My D is down again, time to get to Vitalady and get those 50,000 Jody had given me some before and while I took them, my labs were normal. Other than that they were extremely pleased with my "maintenence" and gave me the PS consult I wanted. On to a new chapter. Thank you all I couldnt have done this without you
Price S.
on 2/1/12 9:50 pm, edited 2/1/12 9:54 pm - Mills River, NC
that means mine must be soon and I don't have it on my calendar. Guess I better call them.

good luck. I know you will do great.

Well, I called and it ended up being the same day as the followup with my knee. So the next appt is in May. Instead of 18 month, it will be a 21 mon. I have a PCP in March and think I will get my labs done before that so I don't have to wait for May to see results.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

bowknot
on 2/1/12 11:27 pm
Crazy as it sounds, my surgeon doesn't do an 18 month appt.  After the first year, they want you to wait another year before you see them again. 

I said I wasn't comfortable with that and forced an appointment with labs.  I think it is next month.

Kay
lerkhart
on 2/2/12 9:05 am
Congratulations on your 18 months Stacey.  Glad you got your PS consult.  What are you planning to have done??  Keep us updated.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Stacey N.
on 2/3/12 8:08 pm - Chesapeake, VA
As of right now I am only planning a panni and a scar revision to eliminate some adhesions. I will keep everyone updated. :)

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Lee ~
on 2/4/12 4:19 am - CA
 Stacey, this is great news.  I would do a lot of research and talk to the surgeon about what a panni means.  There is nothing cosmetic about a panni and often people upgrade to a tummy tuck so that they will keep a belly button and have pretty  incisions.  You might like to come over o the plastics forum and ask about your surgeon and get opinions about a stand alone panni.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views