HI EVERYONE!!!

Stacey N.
on 3/30/12 10:40 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I miss you all around here. No I have not been around but I am reading everyday! 
Of course I am mostly on FB but it seems life lately has just gotten so haywired that I find it hard to keep up.  

I was thinking about everyone here and realized that I miss you all so much. You have helped me through everything and I wanted to thank you all for that help.
I do have a few small issues that I may need help on.

First is I cant remember to take my vitamins and since I switched to pills and not chewables, I dont feel near as good. Thinking I need to go back to chewables, what do you think?
Im not getting in my fluids either, I forget to drink pretty much everyday after I finish my coffee. If I am at work I will grab a trenta cup and keep refilling it(with water) but as soon as I get home, I forget to drink.
Im also exhausted (could be lack of fluids and vitamins maybe) I know my D is in the tank again so I have decided to buy from vitalady the 50,000. Jody had given me some and my labs were near perfect afterward, so Im gonna reorder some more.
Then of course my hair has started falling out again,it had been getting thick,full and healthy and now it is coming out again in clumps. Could this all be my lack of vitamins? Just need direction.

I will say, I am wearing myself thin. DH is away again preparing for a long 10 mo deployment, DD is graduating in June, DS#1 is lucky he aint dead yet and the little guys keep me on my toes. I am still on the Board of Directors for the VHF, now the treasurer for the boys boy scout troop, still helping my elderly friend, working part time/full time, going to school and working on making this business work. I have also developed this strange anxiety that the therapist doesnt even understand and doing many other things.
Ok I have written a book, on the positive side I am weighing in at 121 today, up 1 pound but I have been able to maintain 120-122 since October last year. I say I am officially in maintenence though, I was able to wear my shorts from last summer and they actually were too big. That really felt good.
Thank you again for listening.

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

MajorMom
on 3/30/12 11:04 pm - VA
Whew! You make me tired too. Health wise--fluids, protein and vitamins. Your hair? Dang! Protein, zinc, selenium, and/or iron deficiency. When were your last labs and how were they then?  With so many depending on you, you probably are quite anxious. Take care of you first.

((hugs))

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Stacey N.
on 3/30/12 11:22 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Last labs were in Feb and they looked really good except my D. Of course she gave me those stupid oil caplets but I dont think they are doing crap so I have been trying to remember my GNC brand. (of course I forget but maybe once a week) I do average 90-100 g of protein a day still. I do my 2 scoop protein coffee still everyday (cant live without it) I dont take zinc or added selenium, maybe I will pick some up and try to remember to take it all.

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

MajorMom
on 3/30/12 11:31 pm - VA
Set your phone alarms to help you remember. Aim for 100 or more grams of protein a day in shakes--spread out over the day. The D3 you want at GNC dry D3 - 5000-- you need 20,000IUs a day to start bringing that number up slowly. If you want to bring it up faster, 40,000IUs a day.

GNC 5,000 IUs Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol D-3)--in tablets or dry capsules.

--g

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Stacey N.
on 3/30/12 11:51 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Thank you Gina and I will set an alarm NOW! 
Oh and the D3 I take is the 2000, I will increase it until it is empty but Im still gonna buy from Vita Lady is that ok?
MajorMom
on 3/31/12 12:48 am - VA
lol  Buying from Vitalady? Absotively ok. ^_^

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Eliza55
on 3/30/12 11:27 pm - PA
Wow it does sound like you've got an awful lot on your plate. 

I agree 100% with Gina - taking time for yourself (hard for a military wife!) is important to keeping your energy level up.  Sleep is also important for energy and having your body work well.   It didn't sound like you have any time for that with all that you're doing.

Congrats on successful maintenance!  You're a year ahead of me, so I look to you for inspiration.

Take care
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Stacey N.
on 3/30/12 11:53 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Eliza,
I actually found that maintaining is not that hard (yet) let me get further out and then we will talk LOL.
Sleep, well she and I have this relationship that does not work well LOL. I am definately gonna try to get more thats for sure. :)
Kermit P.
on 3/31/12 12:26 am, edited 3/31/12 12:26 am
Stacey...you have a full plate. I know it can be difficult to get the vitamins in as well as the water. Find some sort of routine and get those suckers in. Just think how better you will feel. I also struggle with fluid when not at work so I try to think of ways to get it in (either puttting some mio
in a cup with a straw next to me as I can sip that doen fast) or grabbing a powerade zero and putting that next to me. You are doing a lot and you are inspiring. Hang in there!!!

~~Jennifer
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Mama477
on 3/31/12 3:59 am
Hi Stacey! Missed seeing you around here! Love the phone alarm idea --- might dO that myself this week. It's hard to remember when I'm not in the office. I don't know how you do it -- Take care of you, girlie!!!!!

Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 288 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views