Hating my self....UGH!!!

Nahealani
on 9/26/12 7:26 am - vancouver, WA
 For you that don't know me, my name is Asia I have been MIA for the last 2 years.  Nice to see Gina and Roz still on here.  Man it seems like forever since I checked in.  Well I am now borderline of being obese again so dam I need to kick it into gear.  for me to be normal I need to lose 25 pounds.  those stupid carbs and soda will kill a person.  

I need to get an excercise video to get my butt moving.  I am thinking of getting the Sean T one called insanity.  I don't want the P90x there is to much stuff to buy with that one.  

Ok well I know Roz and Gina will ring in so I will hear from you guys soon,

Aloha,

Asia.

BTW....I no longer live in Hawaii, I am in Washington now...Big change.

5'4": Surgery 240/Current 135/Goal 140 = 105 lbs lost!!!  BMI 22.5 I'm Normal  

6 Years Later highest 198 / Current 176 / Goal 140
Hit Goal on 5/14/09 8 months out! 
  Join us on the Lightweights Board!

MajorMom
on 9/26/12 7:38 am - VA
 Asia!!    Congratulations on all your recent changes. Any other news you want to tell us about?

Straight and narrow, babeee. Start posting on M & M.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 9/26/12 9:27 am - Mills River, NC
Hi Asia and welcome back.  No kicking butt here, just letting you know there are a bunch of us trying to figure out maintainance and you are welcome to join us. 

No hints for videos here.  I have been going to the gym instead.  I do better with a group.  Just finished a muscle pump class tonight and will do a water Zumba tomorrow night.

You can get those extra pounds off, just get back on the program.  We are here for you.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Kermit P.
on 9/26/12 11:17 am
I hate when people feel like they cannot admit they are struggling....we are here for you...you know what to do...decarb and start anew....I have been slacking when it comes to exercise and am recommitting....you can do this!!

Start posting and no hating on oneself!

~~Jennifer
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Jody ***
on 9/26/12 12:08 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Hi Asia!  Good to see you back!  I hear ya regarding the carbs - they're nasty little buggers.  I've "bounced back" about 8 lbs and not happy about it, so I feel your pain.

As far as exercise goes, I am lacking in that too... I need to get my behind moving again too.

Wow - Washington - I'm going to assume "state" right?  I thought you were going to Las Vegas?

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/12 3:55 pm - Southeast, TX
30 Day Shred...Jillian Michaels. Easy exercises that kick your arse!
Nahealani
on 9/27/12 5:04 am - vancouver, WA
 Thanks everyone.  I was looking at the Jullian Shred and even on thinking about joining her website.  I am setting up my bedroom right now trying to get a good place to excercise without all the kids around.  

Being away from Hawaii and into the cold is a big change.  You can't just go walking outside its to dam cold and I haven't even started hitting the winter months.  I know I can do this but I just have to stay focus.  Need to go shopping for some raw vegstables and stay on the outside of the store!!!

thank you all,

Asia

5'4": Surgery 240/Current 135/Goal 140 = 105 lbs lost!!!  BMI 22.5 I'm Normal  

6 Years Later highest 198 / Current 176 / Goal 140
Hit Goal on 5/14/09 8 months out! 

dasie
on 9/29/12 12:14 am
Hi..welcome back.  I love your comment about "staying on the outside of the store."  That is a good reminder for us all.  While I have never lived in Hawaii, I don't do cold well either.  I can imagine that is a huge adjustment for you.

Huneypie
on 10/4/12 2:40 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
I wouldn't bother with the 30 Day Shred unless you're really unfit - it's just not a challenge. Sean T sounds good and I may go for that in the new year.

Barry's Bootcamp was fun and motivating, but it does get to being pretty easy after a couple of months (I guess that's true of most exercise eventually).

At least you're working on getting back on track so well done for that.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

lerkhart
on 9/27/12 7:20 am
Welcome back Asia!!  This board has really helped me to stay on track better.  I still do crazy things sometimes because I have such a sweet tooth and can eat some sweets without getting sick.  But I usually think about it because I post on Roz's Menus and Miles and hate to keep putting cookies down everyday-LOL!!

You still have your tool and know what to do.  There are so many of us in maintenance now.  It is such a learning experience.

Good luck.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 285 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 409 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 469 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 493 views