Need input-out almost 3 months-having some problems.

tdbull
on 7/13/13 1:59 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13

Hi Tracy - this is Terri from the Yahoo group where you mentioned this Forum.  Thanks so much.  I'm sorry to hear about your mouth sores and hope this note finds that you are getting some comfort.  I also joined the Revision and the RYN forums, just to get advice and learn and listen.  Anyway, I am just getting started and need to learn how to post a weight and goal tracker on my signature page.  Looking forward to sharing progress with you.  Take Care - Terri

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

TracyMarsh
on 7/13/13 7:13 am
Revision on 04/19/13
Terri I am amazed that you found this list so easily. Glad you are here. Tracy

kksnewsong
on 7/13/13 7:40 am
RNY on 06/06/13
Had trouble long before surgery with corners of mouth cracking... my dentist said it was yeast and to consume yogurt...I did and would put a little on corners and leave while I was eating yogurt...cleared it up but there are a number of things that can cause it as I recall reading...good luck with finding a cure! Split corners hurt I know from experince.
  1.     kksnewsòng

TracyMarsh
on 7/13/13 5:02 pm
Revision on 04/19/13

My doctor said it is common as we get older because the skin of our mouth gets looser and there are little "wrinkles" in the corners where the fungus can grow. So he put me on lamasil, for athletetes foot!!! on my mouth! and the first night it really hurt and was more red and irritated. I wondered if it was a mistake. But by the second day it was much better. He said it would take a week to get rid of it so I am going to keep putting the medicine on and I am hopeful I will kill it. My granddaughter had ringworm last month and I did put some medicine on that so maybe I transferred it. I didn't know it was ring worm and i just put neosporin on it. So I am hopeful I have the solution!!!!! 

Big problem is, I am dating a new guy (who is really an old guy, my first boyfriend ever) but we haven't kissed yet and we were going to kiss until my lip/mouth issue started. Now NO kissing until it's healed up! LOL! So we have to wait longer to kiss. We have been dating and hanging out for over 2 months now and it is getting to be time to kiss. Oh well..patience won't hurt either of us! LOL. Tracy

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views