It's been a while time to get back on track!

graciesmommie
on 7/22/14 2:28 am

From one extreme to another. The school year is a time of intense stress for me. This summer has been a time of extreme boredom. I lack motivation for anything! I had the greatest intentions but have accomplished NOTHING! I don't sleep well at all. Hubby works at night. I have to be quiet during the day. It's really hot here. Outside exercise is hard to do unless it is late at night. I am doing good and maintaining my weight but need to exercise. I am still higher than I would like to be. Trying hard not to eat out. If they eat out I drink a protein shake instead. Kids are so busy that we cannot go away anywhere. Son is a freshman playing all sports. Daughter will be a senior and the stress is already taking over our house. We are both battling migraines. Just need to scream.~ trying to keep fibromyalgia at bay so I don't have to go on any meds but with no sleep and stressors it's tough. Swing some lizards that the motivation comes my way. 

Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
Price S.
on 7/22/14 2:46 am - Mills River, NC

sorry summer has been tough but school will start again very soon and new stressors will come with that, unfortunately.  Exercise certainly does make a difference for me and mine has been off for one reason or another this summer, trips, sick, etc.  Maybe you could go to your local mall and walk in the air conditioning!!

Here's to all of us that are trying to keep on keeping on through one trial or another!!  Glad you are back.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 471 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views