21 months out...

LucysJourney
on 9/9/14 6:05 am - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

Hey All,

I am now 21 months out and still enjoying life ALOT.  I had my 10 lb bounce back, but have settled in nicely now.  Everyday I take my vits... Everyday I get my required protein in... and most every day I get my exercise in. 

I still fit my size 10 clothes from last winter... SO HAPPY about that... even with the 10lb gain back. 

Still doing my best to come to grips with my droopy skin... and deflated boobs .  Control undergarments and pushup bras... (the new loves of my life)

Thanks for being there for me... even if I am just lurking.. like I do a lot.. 

Love you guys...

Enjoy Life,

Lucy

~~ Lucy

Price S.
on 9/9/14 8:05 am - Mills River, NC

Yep, bounce back is real but it sounds like you have it under control.  And you do get use to the droopy skin and deflated boobs.  I may look bad naked but I look pretty darn good in clothes!!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 9/9/14 11:13 am

Congratulations on your success.  I know what you mean about the droopy skin and deflated boobs also, but like Price said, we can look really good in clothes now!!

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Huneypie
on 9/10/14 3:28 am, edited 9/10/14 3:28 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Well done Lucy - keep it up!! 

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Roz !!!!
on 9/10/14 4:09 am - Butler, PA

Awesome!!!   I'm glad you are still getting your vits and protein in!  Some don't believe it's a lifetime commitment but it is!  I can't wear pushups (too much extra mush) but I have been able to buy VS ones instead of going to the big girl departments.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...